Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kaylee
Just Said Yes April 2025

Couples getting married on April 12, 2025

Kaylee, on October 2, 2022 at 12:26 PM Posted in Planning 0 3
So excited to start planning but I don’t even know what to do since we have so much time left!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Izzy, on October 9, 2022 at 7:18 PM
  • Jm Sunshine
    Jm Sunshine ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content
    First set a budget. It's great that you have this much time to save (average wedding is about $35,000 for 100 people). Then start creating a tentative guest list and visiting venues. You don't have a wedding date until you've secured a venue. Everything else after that can wait a while (within a year of wedding).
  • Halie
    Just Said Yes September 2023
    Halie ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

We arent getting married until September 2023 and I already feel overwhelmed with planning lol.

This website has really helped with the timeline.

I am also extremely extra when it comes to planning any event. I started off with making a powerpoint of all of my wishes/ideas. Dresses I liked, my color scheme, decor inspo, guests list, bridesmaids/groomsmen lists, dresses I liked for my bridesmaids, outfits I liked for the groomsmen, picking out who I wanted as the flower girl/boy, the ring bearer, and officiant, food ideas.

I then made an excel sheet of everything I knew I needed and started planning out a budget. I have also already started contacting a bunch of different vendors so I can get multiple different pricing and be able to narrow down my choices.

• Izzy
    Just Said Yes April 2025
    Izzy ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content
    I have a lot of time too! Idk what to even do yet since it is so far out

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics