Another COVID-19 discussion! For brides whose vendor is letting you postpone without extra charge, are you seriously consider postponing? We are getting married mid May in an infected area and half are traveling by air. I’m glad most venues are being nice about postponement but sucks for so many guests that already booked flights!
A lot of airline companies are offering free date transfers and cancellations due to the outbreak, so I would have less concern about it. With two months to go, I would play it by ear unless they have a lot of availability for this year to change. I know a lot of other brides were worried about having to push their wedding out more than a year and cancel honeymoons
My wedding is May 24th and we are proceeding as usual. We will be having this wedding unless there is a city/state/federal mandate. We are not in a highly affected area, but half of our guest are traveling by plane. It may have less people than we originally planned if people choose not to come or travel, but I am not worried about that.