We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Peyton
Dedicated April 2021

Corona stress

Peyton, on March 15, 2020 at 11:25 PM Posted in Planning 0 4
Saved Save
***JUST NEEDING TO VENT***

Just heard on the news (around New Orleans area was stated ) that no gathering of 50 people for 8 weeks. Won’t find out till tomorrow if my wedding has to be rescheduled.

Like I’m stressed and bout to cry. Because I won’t be able to reschedule my wedding for this year. Since I’m having a baby in October because my dress won’t fit me in 8 weeks. So hoping not canceled , because I really don’t want another date. Want the date and year I choose.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Dierdra, on March 16, 2020 at 12:54 AM
  • Rebelle Fleur
    VIP July 2021
    Rebelle Fleur ·
    • Flag
    Is that because of the recommendation by the cdc ? If so, it’s just a recommendation you can call your venue and see if they are adhering to it. If not, I’d just proceed as planned.
  • Peyton
    Dedicated April 2021
    Peyton ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I know just stress and over thinking because won’t find out till tomorrow
  • Theadra
    Devoted June 2021
    Theadra ·
    • Flag
    I saw all the posts and reposted on my story. It’s a recommendation, not a requirement. At the end of the day, it’s all about how you feel. You can try to do a alternate way, like a family backyard if you’re worried.
  • Dierdra
    Super August 2021
    Dierdra ·
    • Flag

If the year and date have a lot of meaning to you - what some couples I know are doing is - rescheduling the ceremony and reception for later on but having a small intimate immediate family only ceremony to preserve their date and still be legally married. It probably isn't ideal but maybe with your little one on its way it could suffice until you can have your big day later on?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles