Skip to main content

Connecticut Planning

Join group

Getting married in Connecticut? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Connecticut has to offer.

Members

Discussions

Chelsea
Wedding Flowers
Chelsea, Yesterday at 9:16 PM

I am getting married in CT and am wondering what people are spending on their wedding florals? I want a lot of flowers throughout each part of the wedding, but I also know that florals can be pricey....

Lynnie, 7 hours ago 2 15
K
Venues in/near ct allowing outside catering
Kelly, on November 23, 2022 at 11:51 AM

Hi all! I'm looking for wedding venues in or around Connecticut for a wedding for about 200-250 people where we can provide our own outside caterer. Many of the wedding websites don't let you search...

Sarah, Nov 23, 2022 1 13 1
Alyssa
Sunrise Minimony
Alyssa, on November 4, 2022 at 3:03 PM

Hi all!!! Any makeup artist recommendations in the Milford area? Trying not to break the bank especially since its just me getting my make up done and it'll gave to be done EARLY like 3/4 am!!

Alyssa, Nov 4, 2022 11
Nelly
2023 Weddings 🥰
Nelly, on October 19, 2022 at 9:14 AM

Me and my Fiancé are getting married 11/25/23. Anybody else have the same date 😊

Nelly, Oct 19, 2022 13
Edward
Nuzzo’s farm Branford Connecticut
Edward, on September 6, 2022 at 12:43 PM

What a great place this was staff were very nice place was amazing if your into that farm look very clean great surroundings venue was perfect has anyone ever experienced this place?

Lynnie, Sep 7, 2022 1 28 1
Ashlee
Hotel Bridal Suites
Ashlee, on August 11, 2022 at 7:04 PM

Hey all! Anyone in/near the Hartford, CT area? Looking to find bridal suites (or similar to) at Hartford hotels. Getting married next September at Pond House Café in West Hartford and unfortunately...

Rosebud, Aug 17, 2022 1 47
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics