We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Jennifer
Dedicated October 2020

Champagne toast

Jennifer , on June 17, 2020 at 1:36 PM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 5
Saved Save
I haven't had the chance to taste much champagne so I'm not sure what I want. I do prefer sweet wines if that helps. Also where should I get the flutes? We are having BBQ so it probably wouldn't come from them

5 Comments

Latest activity by Alex, on June 17, 2020 at 4:41 PM
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag

Would you be ok with getting plastic champagne flutes?

• Allie
    Expert November 2021
    Allie Online ·
    • Flag
    Usually people who like sweeter wines like Spumante champagne. Prosecco is always a good option, just a tad drier but still sweet. Can you guys maybe get a bottle to try or ask the venue to try theirs at a tasting? For the flutes, depending what you’re looking for, you can get them from a few places. I got my best friend her flutes as a gift from Things Remembered. I’ve seen a ton of them on Etsy as well.
  • Samantha
    Devoted October 2021
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    If you like sweet wines, don't use Champagne you might not like the subtle bitter notes. You can buy a Prosecco instead; the price point is much lower. Try a bulk restaurant store for the flutes or you can rent them.
  • Julie
    VIP February 2020
    Julie ·
    • Flag

You could either do a prosecco (sweeter sparkling wine) or a pink champagne if you wanna get really shmancy.

• A
    Super August 2020
    Alex ·
    • Flag

Prosecco. The people that like drier wines will like it, the people who like sweeter will like it. In blind taste test we have done with our friends (some winos and some not) all vote Prosecco!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles