Jen
Beginner September 2019

Ceremony music

Jen, on June 29, 2019 at 10:44 PM Posted in Wedding Ceremony 1 21
Saved Save
Hello fellow future brides! I’m working on my wedding playlist and I’m struggling to find a fitting song to walk down aisle to. We have pretty much every other specific song picked out but I wanted to get ideas from you all? Are you walking down the aisle to the traditional “here comes the bride”? Are you walking down the aisle to something different? We are going for a non traditional boho beach wedding theme! Thanks all!! Happy wedding planning!

21 Comments

• Kat_
    Super October 2019
    Kat_ ·
    Oh, there are so many beautiful indie songs out there. Also, if you like a particular song you can find instrumental versions that are gorgeous. Good luck and have fun with it!
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    Walked down to Tenerife sea by Ed Sheeran
  • Tonya
    Dedicated July 2019
    Tonya ·
    I will be walking down the aisle to Canon In D by the Brooklyn Duo.
  • Desirae
    Just Said Yes October 2019
    Desirae ·
    I always imagined i’d be walking down the isle to “a thousand years” christina perri

huge twilight obsession hahaha b ut my sister in law did that 2 years ago so it feels weird.

Im also still in search
  • Cynthia
    Savvy April 2020
    Cynthia ·
    Ours is a beach wedding also. We didn't want the traditional music either. I chose Firehouse-Love of a lifetime
  • Trista
    Rockstar September 2019
    Trista ·
    I'm walking down to "Overjoyed" by Matchbox twenty
  • Peggy
    Master November 2019
    Peggy ·
    Say you won’t let go is a good one. I am using make you feel my love.
  • Casey
    Dedicated October 2019
    Casey ·
    FH really wants me to walk down to “can’t help falling in love” the cover from Crazy Rich Asians. I always imagined Cannon in D. Choices choices. Can’t decide if “young and beautiful” by Lana Del Rey could be a contender. I love the idea of something with an orchestral feel.
  • Nicole
    Super July 2020
    Nicole ·

We have a cello and a violin playing during our ceremony. I'll be walking down to them playing River Flows in You by Yiruma.

• Cyndy
    Master May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    There are some beautiful songs. I walked down to “A Thousand Years by the Piano Guys” but I also like “Speechless” by Dan & Shay.
  • Jess
    Super September 2019
    Jess ·

My processional song is "Me and You" by Kenny Chesney. This is for parents, bridesmaids/groomsmen pairs, flower girl and ring bearer, sign holder, and myself and my dad.

• Courtney
    Rockstar December 2019
    Courtney Online ·

I'm walking down the aisle to Clair de Lune- one of my fiancé's favorite songs.

• Hannah
    Dedicated July 2019
    Hannah ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I’m walking down the isle to the instrumental of a thousand years hahhaha
  • Macee
    Savvy October 2019
    Macee ·

I'm walking down the aisle to Stairway to Heaven (instrumental) by Vitamin String Quartet. I'm a huge classic rock fan.

• Ally
    Savvy April 2020
    Ally ·

Check out The Piano Guys on Youtube.

I'm doing their cover of A Thousand Years for my song.

• Kristen
    VIP April 2020
    Kristen ·
    I am walking, along with the wedding party, to The One by Kodaline, but a cover of it. The original one will be our first dance song
  • Desirae
    Just Said Yes October 2019
    Desirae ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Ugh i love it 😭 that song came on when i was finding my dress and i just got butterflies, its so perfect
  • Carol
    Dedicated May 2020
    Carol ·

Here is my song I am walking down to. Love it!

https://youtu.be/iGdDC8y6Q4k (copy paste it) Never Stop by Safetysuit

Take a listen.

• Diana
    Rockstar December 2019
    Diana ·
    I’m walking down to “At Last” by Cyndi Lauper. I didn’t want to walk down to a traditional song. Plus it’s has somewhat a special meaning for us. We finally found each other after knowing each other for 15 years!!!
  • E
    Devoted October 2019
    emjo ·
    I am having a cello and a violin duo and I wanted an instrumental version of "Can't help falling in love" by Elvis, but then it was used by Crazy Rich Asians so I don't know what to do anymore because it makes me feel cliche now. Canon in D is always a good choice, or really any love song that you feel a connection with.

Comment on this discussion