We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Amanda
VIP December 2020

Ceremony Look

Amanda, on March 23, 2020 at 11:34 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 10
Saved Save
Ceremony Look 1
This is my ceremony dress and I’m having the bodice lined so it will not be see through, they are also adding more support for top when they line it.

Ceremony Look 2
I’m going to be wearing these shoes and this headpiece along with a finger tip veil. I’m thinking of maybe simple pearls for earrings and a pearl drop necklace?
Any ideas?? The dress and headpiece will be flashy enough, what do y’all suggest for earrings and necklace?

10 Comments

• Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I love this altogether ! I feel like a simple drop necklace would be fine
  • Emily
    Super August 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    Agreed with you id keep the rest of the jewelry simple. Drop pearl earrings would be pretty
  • Ally
    Dedicated June 2021
    Ally ·
    • Flag
    Beautiful dress! And I agree too, simple jewelry would be perfect. 😊
  • Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy Online ·
    • Flag
    I agree with simple jewelry
  • Serena
    Devoted October 2020
    Serena Online ·
    • Flag
    Yesssss! I bought that dress! You look lovely! I went with a simple pearl necklace that my mom passed onto me, then simple leaf drop earrings, and a simple bracelet to match. Sounds like an odd combination but it compliments each other lol. The details of the dress is like a leaf pattern if you noticed in the train. Crazy how the bodice looks so different on someone else!! I had cups added into mine for support, but it did nothing, but I'm sure a lining would be more sturdy. But, I bought boob tape in hopes it works, then also had straps added using hook & eyes to add after the ceremony. If you'd like to see the overall look I'm going for to have ideas of what you might or might not like, DM me. To be respectful, Idw to add a photo and have you or others feel like I'm competing. I totally am not! I am so happy to finally see this dress on someone else!!
  • Amanda
    VIP December 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

YAAASSS Dress sisters!! You are so sweet! I would never think you were competing! Wedding dresses look different on everyone as we all style them, alter them, and just wear them differently. I considered an off the shoulder sleeve as well but idk if it would drive me crazy, it will be beautiful though. I would love to see what you've done to our sister dress! Loving the idea of using leaves/floral design in the jewelry as it does have that pattern as well...looks like I'll have to browse Etsy!!

• Serena
    Devoted October 2020
    Serena Online ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Exactly!! I've been dying waiting to see what other looks people are going to give this dress. I know its advertised on t.v. with a flower crown which is super cute. Then the headpiece you have is so unique and beautiful! I can't wait to see your whole look! I actually really like how see through your bodice is, very sexy. But I feel like mine isn't see through at all. Crazy! Since I'm "suppose" to be getting married in the spring, I thought sticking with the floral theme is really cute. Then incorporating the pearls bc its a beach wedding. Davids Bridal had a decent selection of floral jewelry, for cheap too!! I did all of my shopping in one shot. Im impatient haha. Let me attach some photos! Ceremony Look 3

Ceremony Look 4
    Wearing just the earrings. Keeping hair down, wanted something simple, but a little shimmer if my hair moves lolCeremony Look 5
    Without and with straps. Plus a belt I purchased. Dress in 5pt bustle. I'll look for a pic showing the necklace more Ceremony Look 6
    So that's a terrible selfie, but that's my set up. Oh! Shoes 😂 I chose sneakers! Ceremony Look 7
    Kate Spade Keds. Champions

And my veil is super boring. Cathedral with just a tad of beading at the end. Wish I would of spent the extra $$ to get a veil with more of a wow factor. So sorry to blow you up!! I hope your alterations come out better than mine. Unfortunately my alterations are half assed and unfinished. They made me come pick up my gown Friday bc the store closed and they don't know when they're reopening. My dress looked much better pinned than it actually does being somewhat altered. (No altered pics attached). Only had 1 fitting.... Ugh. Very disappointed. I hope they do a great job with yours!Ceremony Look 8

• Nicole
    Savvy October 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag

Dress twins Smiley love love the way it looks on you..

• Amanda
    VIP December 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thanks girl you too!! We will rock the crap out of that lovely dress of ours!! Smiley heart Smiley love

• Emily
    Super August 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    I would just do the pearl drop earrings! Love that dress. Absolutely gorgeous.

Comment on this discussion

Related articles