X
Just Said Yes May 2021

Ceremonies

Xoatchilt, on January 15, 2020 at 5:37 PM Posted in Wedding Ceremony 1 20
Saved
Ladies what time is every doing there ceremonies? What time is your reception starting?

20 Comments

Latest activity by Lisa, on January 18, 2020 at 11:14 AM
  • Sherry
    Master September 2019
    Sherry ·
    • Flag

Our ceremony started at 2 pm and the reception officially started at 330 pm. Both were at the same location so photos were taken in the gap along with cocktails and snacks.

• Liz
    Devoted June 2021
    Liz ·
    • Flag
    I’m doing a 4:30 ceremony with reception starting at 5:30. Didn’t feel we needed an hour for cocktail hour.
  • Kristina
    Dedicated March 2021
    Kristina ·
    • Flag

We are having our Ceremony start at 4pm, then a cocktail hour. Reception will follow after, so if all flows well we were thinking 5:30ish / 6.

• V
    Champion July 2019
    Veronica ·
    • Flag
    Our ceremony started at 4:30. Ended approximately 4:50 then we had our receiving line then cocktail hour. We were introduced into the reception at 6:15. Our reception ended at 10 then we had an after party at the bar in the hotel which was our wedding venue.
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

Ceremony 5 PM

Cocktail Hour 5:30 PM

Reception 6:30 PM - 11 PM

• A
    Devoted October 2020
    A ·
    • Flag
    I’m doing a 1:00 ceremony with a 1:15 reception (same venue)
  • Danielle
    Beginner July 2020
    Danielle ·
    • Flag

We are doing a 2pm traditional Catholic ceremony that will last until around 3:30pm. Our cocktail hour and reception are 20ish minutes away and won't start until 4pm with our reception from 5-9:30pm.

• Devoted June 2020
    ·
    • Flag
    Our ceremony is going to start at 3:30 hopefully ending before or around 4 and cocktail hour will start at 4:30 right down the road at our reception venue. Literally 5 minutes away. We are going to do group, family and couple photos until about 5:20 and then be introduced at 5:30. Then we’ll have cake cutting and prayer and dinner served at 6.
  • Andrea
    Master January 2021
    Andrea ·
    • Flag

Our ceremony is beginning at 6 PM!

• Sexypoodle
    Master October 2021
    Sexypoodle ·
    • Flag
    Our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception are all in the same location (3 different areas).
    Ceremony- 5:30 PM
    Cocktail hour- 6 to 7 PMReception- 7 to 11 PM
  • S
    Devoted October 2020
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    My ceremony is at 1:30pm and my reception starts at 6:30pm, good old Catholic gap, but I don’t care! The ceremony is a full mass and the venue is about 40 minutes away. Guests will be checking into their hotel rooms and I will have plenty of time to get pictures done! Plus not everyone will attend the ceremony anyways.
  • Nikki
    Expert March 2021
    Nikki ·
    • Flag
    Still working out the details but ceremony will start at 4:30 and hopping for reception to start no later then 5:30
  • Maggie
    Super April 2020
    Maggie ·
    • Flag
    My ceremony is starting at 2:30 pm on a Sunday, cocktail hour at 3, reception starting at 4, sit down dinner at 6, cake cutting at 7 and send off at 8! I’m sweating just thinking about it! Lol
  • Virginia
    Super June 2021
    Virginia ·
    • Flag

Ceremony: 5:30p

Cocktail Hour: 6:00p

Reception: 7:00p to 11:00p

• Nicole
    Super August 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    Our ceremony is 2-3pm. Reception is 5:30-11:30pm. The time in between will be used for photos and gives guests enough time to check-in to the hotel. Also our reception venue is 30 min from our church, so gives enough travel time as well.
  • Danielle
    Expert May 2021
    Danielle ·
    • Flag
    Ceremony is @5:30. I want to make sure guests get to party into the night. Reception @6 p.m. No cocktail hour. Marrying in a beautiful garden. I will have refreshments our guests can mingle and walk the grounds til they're called into the reception at the same location in a ballroom.
  • Barbara
    Dedicated January 2020
    Barbara ·
    • Flag
    5pm Bride and 2 daughters who are my bridesmaids photos then, FH with Bestman some family.
    5:30 Ceremony
    6pm Mr & Mrs photos with Bestman/ Bridesmaids, then family photos6:30 pm Reception
  • Mia
    Dedicated July 2020
    Mia ·
    • Flag
    Well we decided on 2pm til 6pm, it's for 4 hours, we were thinking about an after party for our night owls, but fiance says no, were doing enough, we nerd to have our time, and go on our honeymoon to Cozumel.
  • Mia
    Dedicated July 2020
    Mia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    See that's what I wanted to do, but hubby 2 be says no...oh well good idea to have at the venue. We could have done that, oh well lol.
  • Lisa
    Expert October 2021
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    Our ceremony and reception are at the same location; ceremony starts at 11am, cocktail hour between 11:30am and noon. The reception starts at noon.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics