We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Brittany
Beginner August 2020

Cancelled Cruise

Brittany, on June 24, 2020 at 2:13 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 9
Saved Save
We just found out that our cruise was canceled. We have absolutely no idea where to go now, we only know that we do want it to be in the US. Any ideas would be amazing.

9 Comments

Latest activity by Rhiamae, on June 27, 2020 at 12:58 AM
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    Hmmm New Orleans would be cool if you haven’t been there yet
  • Brittany
    Beginner August 2020
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    We’re also in Oklahoma by the way
  • Brittany
    Beginner August 2020
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I haven’t been! I’m from Texas and have only been to Oklahoma! My maid of honor told me that it was currently a bad hotspot for covid?
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I wouldn’t be surprised if it is aha it can get crowded.when is your honeymoon?
  • Brittany
    Beginner August 2020
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We’re getting married August 13th and are fine driving that night or the next day.
  • Rebecca
    Rockstar August 2019
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

Given how everything is a little catawampus right now, I'd consider a mini-moon in your area, and saving up for a bigger trip next year.

After that, though, what do you like to do? Do you want beaches? City life? National parks?

• Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    Maybe Hawaii??? What about Disney? Down in FL
  • Rebecca
    Devoted June 2021
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    With the current state of things, I agree that doing something local now and postponing the big honeymoon for later is the best option. We were supposed to leave for our cruise tomorrow, but got a credit from the cruise line because it obviously got cancelled. We did get married in a small ceremony last weekend and still want to do *something*, so our solution was to buy new furniture and maybe go on a local adventure away from people.
  • Rhiamae
    Devoted February 2021
    Rhiamae ·
    • Flag

Definitely agree with everyone to just do a mini-moon for now, since everything is still slowly opening up and COVID is still rampant. Though in all honesty, maybe try something different like a road trip around California? Though only if you hadn't been.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles