Perla
Beginner December 2021

Bridesmaids proposal

Perla, on April 19, 2020 at 12:53 PM Posted in Planning 0 12
Saved
Hi,
Does anyone know of a website where I can buy a Bridesmaids proposal box that does not break the bank? Or what are you girls doing? Any ideas?

Thank you,Perla

12 Comments

Latest activity by Kacey, on April 20, 2020 at 1:43 PM
  • Rebelle Fleur
    Rockstar July 2021
    Rebelle Fleur ·
    • Flag
    You can try Amazon I got a set of 10 for 30$ ... they have other sets of 10 for 20$ and sets of 5 and 7 for even less.
  • Karla
    Super February 2020
    Karla ·
    • Flag
    I just bought my box from Michael’s and used those 50% coupons they always send out! They’re great quality and can be reused for storing things.

Bridesmaids proposal 1

• Rebelle Fleur
    Rockstar July 2021
  • Perla
    Beginner December 2021
    Perla ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh wow, thanks!
  • Perla
    Beginner December 2021
    Perla ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much! This is really helpful!
  • Maggie
    Savvy April 2021
    Maggie ·
    • Flag
    I didn’t do the full box, but I ordered customized bracelets from a shop on Etsy. Each bracelet has the person’s initial and the box itself has “Will you be my bridesmaid?” printed on the back. I also ordered from Etsy some cute cards for each person that was customized with their names.

Bridesmaids proposal 2

• Allie
    Super November 2021
    Allie ·
    • Flag
    I also ordered the bracelets in PP’s post, but mine said “I can’t tie the knot without you.” I then went to a craft store, bought some boxes, decorated them myself and did a heartfelt note, the bracelet and a candle. Half my girls don’t drink, so I wanted to do something different than alcohol. I used Yankee Candle to buy the small candles and you can even personalize the labels. It didn’t cost me a lot, but I did a lot of the work myself.
  • Perla
    Beginner December 2021
    Perla ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh this is kinda cool! Thank you so much girls. I was stressing over this.
  • Allie
    Super November 2021
    Allie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Of course!! Your girls will appreciate whatever you decide to do, so don’t stress too much! My girls all loved my idea and I think each cost me maybe $15 total.
  • Caitlin
    Devoted June 2021
    Caitlin ·
    • Flag
    I used cute photo boxes from michaels!
  • Michelle
    VIP September 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    I did boomf bombs for my girls! You can select about 4 to 5 pictures, add a persoanl message to it and select the color confetti you like to go inside. They loved it! I told them I was sending out the save the dates but also told them to have someone record them as they opened it to see their reactions; it was hilarious watching the stuff pop out at them lol. They really thought it was the save the date coming in the mail. They cost about $10 each! Takes about 3 weeks to ship.
    Bridesmaids proposal 3

• Kacey
    Just Said Yes August 2020
    Kacey ·
    • Flag

I made my own and it cost me less than $100 for all 4 bridesmaids. This is a picture of the maid of of honor's box which included two extra items than the other 3 bridesmaids' boxes. They loved them and it was really fun for me to put them together.

Bridesmaids proposal 4

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics