Mariah
Beginner May 2023

Bridesmaids & Groomsmen Attire

Mariah, on August 11, 2021 at 10:34 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 6
Saved

Any recommendations on where to buy/rent bridesmaid dresses and tuxedos for the groomsmen (& groom)? Mostly looking for satin bridesmaid dresses (color: champagne)!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Carissa, on November 29, 2021 at 8:27 PM
  • SHY
    Master January 2022
    SHY ·
    • Flag

Birdy Grey has satin midi dresses in gold, but they look more champagne in my opinion! You could also check BHLDN.

For tuxedos I would recommend The Black Tux, Menguin, or Generation Tux! They're all online rental companies.

• Thinn
    Devoted September 2021
    Thinn ·
    • Flag
    I got my bridesmaids dresses from Revelry. Not sure whether they do rentals but they have pretty champagne colors
  • Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    I agree as far as Black Tux for the men. That's where FH got his and his boys' suits. My girls got their satin dresses from Bellas Bridesmaids. We're in Las Vegas and I don't know how many physical locations they have but doesn't hurt to look.
  • Kiara
    VIP August 2021
    Kiara ·
    • Flag
    Black tux for the fellas the girls idk
  • Rachel
    Just Said Yes August 2022
    Rachel ·
    • Flag

I had a great experience with Revelry! All of my girls dresses are amazing (we are going satin). They all arrived on time, some even arrived early! I can't wait for them to wear them in my wedding. They have two different champagne colors in satin! Their customer service was also very responsive and helped me solve any and every issue that popped up! All of the dresses are final sale, so I do recommend doing the home try on!

• Carissa
    Dedicated September 2022
    Carissa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Can you post pictures of the two champagne colors? I had ordered Revelry swatches but tossed the satin ones cause I thought I was set on chiffon... but now I think I want satin 🙈

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics