Maureen
Just Said Yes May 2020

Bridesmaids Gifts

Maureen, on February 16, 2020 at 10:09 AM Posted in Etiquette and Advice 0 14
Saved
I would really like to hear some ideas or things that you loved getting as a gift.... I've already got a tote, lol. Bath bombs, tumblers...

14 Comments

Latest activity by Viki, on February 17, 2020 at 1:03 PM
  • Kristen
    Master November 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    Getting ready robes and probably a candle and something edible or drinkable lol. Make it truly spa themed
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag

I would prefer something like a Starbucks gift card or a gift card to my favorite restaurant. Something more personal to me instead of the same generic gift for everyone.

• Maureen
    Just Said Yes May 2020
    Maureen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Awesome! I definitely think I'll be adding that! Thank you!
  • Don
    Super February 2021
    Don ·
    • Flag
    Hi Maureen,
    Congratulations, I'm giving these to get ready in.Bridesmaids Gifts 1
    I think they're super cute!
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Legend March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    • Flag
    More practical items (the bath bomb is great) less trinkets (jewelry, mugs, etc). Honestly, it wouldn’t need to be much! 2-3 items would be plenty. If you’re going with spa theme: Pacifica facial sheet mask, a split of Prosecco or Champagne, the bath bomb.

Other ideas: Burt’s Bees peppermint lip balm, soft fuzzy socks, mini scented candle.
  • Kellyann
    Dedicated July 2020
    Kellyann ·
    • Flag
    Tote, pjs, starbucks gift card
  • Laura
    VIP November 2019
    Laura ·
    • Flag
    I did Coach tiny wallets (the kind that only hold a few cards, mostly used for going out), and Starbucks gift cards. That was all I budgeted for.
  • Jess
    Expert October 2019
    Jess ·
    • Flag
    We did their fave candy/ snack, a personalized locket, robes, and their own fun coffee mugs and then i wrote them letters
  • Maureen
    Just Said Yes May 2020
    Maureen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Love that idea about the letters... I was thinking about that too.
  • Jess
    Expert October 2019
    Jess ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    They loved it all! i think it just depends on your group of girls. Mine were all super non feminine and loveeeee coffee hence the coffee mugs and no beauty supplies! just know your girls!
  • Taylor
    Beginner October 2021
    Taylor ·
    • Flag
    For my girls I got them robes and totes with their names on them. Tylenol, makeup wipes (they all love to use mine when they’re over so this excited them). I also got them something more personal. I got wine that I know they specifically liked. I also got them a coffee cup from target, ones with sayings that made me think of them. I liked the personal gifts because it’s nice knowing the bride make it a little more special than group ordering things.
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I got mine a tote, shirt, bath salts, face masks,compact mirror, lotion, socks, jewelry ,gift cards, etc but I split them up after each event such as some for hosting my bachelorette some for hosting my shower and some for the night before at rehearsal
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

I love being gifted: nice to go coffee mugs, good quality cotton robes or fuzzy slippers, comfy socks, gift cards for spas/nails/coffee/restaurants, or having the bride pay for something I'd normally pay for (my dress or hotel or hair & makeup).

• Viki
    Savvy October 2020
    Viki ·
    • Flag

I'm giving my girls the following things in a tote:

Pajamas for getting ready pictures, earrings that match the bridesmaid dresses, a makeup pouch, compact mirror, face masks, a pair of socks, Pinch emergency kit, luggage tag, a candle with there zodiac sign on it, and a personalized wine tumbler.

We've been engaged since December 2018 so I've slowly collecting gifts from after holiday sales and clearance.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics