We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Miranda
Just Said Yes September 2020

Bridesmaids gifts

Miranda, on October 8, 2019 at 1:45 AM Posted in Do It Yourself 2 25
Saved Save
What did you give your wedding party? I so far have a robe, nail polish, a face mask, and a lip gloss. What else can I include!

25 Comments

• Jackie
    Dedicated October 2020
    Jackie ·
    • Flag

Hmm maybe matching jewelry that they can all wear on the wedding day? Like earrings or a necklace?

• D
    Dedicated December 2019
    Decemberbride ·
    • Flag
    Perfume (sephora sells mini and rollerball sizes of popular fragrances), jewelry, a nice frame to put a wedding photo in... I've enjoyed receiving a silver compact, monogrammed rose gold flask, gift certificate to Sephora, manis & pedis, spa day or facials, champagne.. didn't love refillable water bottles (have too many already) or koozies.
  • Renee
    Super October 2020
    Renee ·
    • Flag

I'm doing candles and lotion from bath and body works

• Kelsey
    Devoted October 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag
    I second pp...jewelry to wear the day of the wedding! Earrings and bracelets!
  • Megan
    Expert October 2019
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    Their get ready robe (I embellished it so they can remove the word "Bridesmaid" and continue to use it), a totebag in our colors, comfy socks, a matching charm bracelet with a charm that corresponds to how I think of them, and I'm doing their make up for them. I sell makeup, so they asked if I could and I figured it would be fun for us to eat lunch and drink mimosas while I did that. Smiley smile I might add a candle too. I just keep adding stuff I know they would enjoy.
  • H
    Devoted November 2019
    Heather ·
    • Flag
    I'm giving them the jewlrey that they are wearing ($120) inside a clutch purse and will probably throw in some little things from Sephora. I bought their dresses and will pay for hair/makeup. The best man is getting a nice watch we bought off ebay ($250) and we paid for his trip to our destination wedding plus his wedding clothes. Everyone is broke so we didnt want to require them to spend anymore than necessary. My MOH is paying for her trip though. I might pay for a spa service as pur bachelorette that morning since we couldnt gather people from out of state for a bachelorette. I'm sure anything you give them will be appreciated.
  • sandy
    Dedicated October 2019
    sandy ·
    • Flag
    I had these geode tumblers made. I’m also doing a wrap to wear with their dresses and a necklaces I got on Etsy for them to wear with their dresses

Bridesmaids gifts 1
  • Brandi
    Devoted July 2020
    Brandi ·
    • Flag
    I’m thinking of customized sandals/slippers/slides so that they can wear to the reception and be comfortable on the dance floor. Jewelry is a nice touch. It’s all about knowing your girls. I might personalize their gifts too. My cousin likes to knit so, possibly a crochet kit. Things like that.
  • Katelyn
    Dedicated September 2021
    Katelyn ·
    • Flag
    I got bracelets that have their initials on it, I'll get robes made up with their name on it, and ill be paying for them to get their nails done.
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh these cups are so cool! Where did you find them?

• A
    Dedicated October 2019
    Alexandria ·
    • Flag

I got them a water bottle, picture frame, personalize bag, small candle, emergency kit, Kendra Scott earrings, robe, and fuzzy slippers! I am also paying for all their makeup day of. All my girls are traveling far so I wanted to make they were treated well!

• Chelsea
    Expert April 2021
    Chelsea ·
    • Flag
    I got them each a custom bridesmaid lipgloss, a compact with their initial, a tote bag, and personalized earrings they’ll all wear for the wedding. I highly recommend the ratings! They’re absolutely beautiful and pretty reasonably priced! I put the link below

https://etsy.me/2y5Yd6N
  • Jo
    Expert November 2020
    Jo ·
    • Flag
    I’m going to get my bridesmaids Shawls and gloves for my pictures (my wedding is late nNovember in Michigan). Personalized champagne flutes, robes, and pearl earrings!! Most of the stuff I found on Etsy for pretty cheap.
  • Lauren
    VIP February 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

I got my girls getting ready outfits (a pajama top & leggings) and pink freshwater pearl earrings. Smiley smile

• Brooke
    Expert November 2019
    Brooke ·
    • Flag

I got my bridesmaids a wine tumbler w/ straw, and a $25 amazon gift card. I got my MOH an Alex & Ani bracelet along with the tumbler and gift card.

I will also be getting robes for them, but I don't consider that a gift as I want them to have them for photos.

• Katie
    Super November 2019
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    Their tumblers are laser engraved and 100% dishwasher safe, the hair ties are the wine colored one like in the picture so it matches my colors and their make up bags have their name in wine with the gold glitter heart also matching our wedding colors

Bridesmaids gifts 2
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

Proposal Gift: Jewelry box, nail polish, liquor shooters, hair ties that said "to have and to hold your hair back"

Bachelorette Party Favor: Hangover kit & wine tumbler for camping

Day of Gifts: Getting ready outfit (they picked their own outfit out of 3 options), a tote, a water tumbler, a letter from me, a fun pair of ankle socks, and I paid for their hair & makeup and a chair masseuse

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I think that sounds so good. I did the same sort of thing except I added some stuff like hair ties and a compact mirror
  • Heather
    Beginner April 2021
    Heather ·
    • Flag

I'm doing make up bags, and some tumblrs!

• Leah
    Savvy October 2020
    Leah ·
    • Flag
    Specialized tea or chocolates are always a sweet touch!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles