Brittnee
Beginner October 2020

Bridesmaids dresses

Brittnee, on October 18, 2019 at 9:01 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 26
Saved
Where are y’all getting your bridesmaids dresses from? I’m getting married next October and wanted my girls to wear an orange. I can’t seem to find the color orange I’ve got in my head on a dress.

26 Comments

Latest activity by MrsD, on October 21, 2019 at 1:18 PM
  • V
    Champion July 2019
    Veronica ·
    • Flag
    My bridesmaids got their dresses from David's Bridal, but I have seen that Azazie is also very popular among brides on this site. I didn't know they existed until after my girls already had their dresses.
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag
    Our dresses are from Azazie.
  • Marné
    Dedicated February 2020
    Marné ·
    • Flag
    I found mine on Amazon.
  • E
    Devoted November 2019
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    I did azazie but there are lots of dress sellers out there. You could try cache . Some department stores even have wedding departments.
  • Victorian Bride
    Master February 2022
    Victorian Bride ·
    • Flag
    We bought ours from CocoMelody. They are gorgeous. We did the custom sizing and they arrived in under 14 days. Highly recommend.
  • P & J
    Dedicated February 2020
    P & J ·
    • Flag
    My bridesmaids ordered from Azazie and it’s been a good experience! Even when someone had to make a return/exchange they’ve been quick
  • Teresa
    Devoted September 2020
    Teresa ·
    • Flag
    David's bridal is where all my girls are getting theirs
  • N
    Beginner April 2020
    Nycole ·
    • Flag
    Have you looked on amazon? I have a few friends that got theirs from there. I got mine from David's bridal.
  • M
    Just Said Yes July 2020
    Maleah ·
    • Flag
    Showmeyourmumu has such good and trendy bridesmaid dresses! I’m sure they have an orange!
  • Catherine
    Beginner June 2021
    Catherine ·
    • Flag
    Revelry is another good option. Not sure if they have orange but they have a ton of dress options so they’re worth a look.
  • Amanda
    VIP December 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag

We are going to use David's Bridal for our's! They have many options for orange/orange hue, you should check them out!!

• Kaleigh
    Super December 2019
    Kaleigh ·
    • Flag
    I just saw a beautiful orange on Azazie!
  • Tara
    VIP November 2016
    Tara ·
    • Flag
    The bridesmaids dresses for my wedding came from David's Bridal. They have the most reasonably priced dresses and many locations so that made it easy. However, I would check out rent the runway (I've heard good things) and actually Amazon (they have everything).
  • Fleur
    October 2020
    Fleur ·
    • Flag

Wow, you guys just made me go check out Azazie! lol

• M
    VIP September 2019
    Mrs. Bubba ·
    • Flag
    Try:

Colorsbridesmaid
    Kennedy Blue
    KF Bridal
  • M
    VIP September 2019
    Mrs. Bubba ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations and 🍀‼️
  • Kari
    Master May 2020
    Kari ·
    • Flag

Lulus has some orange dresses and they are very affordable. They have some really gorgeous colors and their dresses tend to be well made. Orange isn't a super popular color - it can be hard for many to pull off, isn't as versatile for a variety of occasions as other dresses, and isn't a common bridesmaids/wedding color - so unless you are paying for all of your maids dresses I think price should be a consideration. If you love orange you should totally go for it, I just think price is always something to consider when asking others to pay for things for your wedding. Since orange dresses will be harder to resell and probably more difficult to rewear again than a less flashy, more common color, I think finding something at a reasonable price point would be really appreciated by your wedding party.

Lulu's has some gorgeous orange dresses and most are under $100:

https://www.lulus.com/categories/262_483/coral-and-orange-dresses.html?pp=24

• Mary
    Dedicated October 2019
    Mary ·
    • Flag
    One of Bridesmaids got hers custom made by the same lady that made my dress any my moms dress and my other bridesmaid got hers at David’s Bridal but had the same lady make som small alterations to it. I loved doing costume made as my bridesmaid adores he dress and was so excited about! Makes me happy she can be comfortable in it. The dressmakers was very affordable too.
  • Mary
    Devoted November 2019
    Mary ·
    • Flag
    We ordered from LuLu’s! We got clearance dresses that were perfect! Normal $140 each but we got them for $30 each. Mauve for the bridesmaids and blush for the Maid of Honor

Bridesmaids dresses 1

Bridesmaids dresses 2
  • Kari
    Master May 2020
    Kari ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Those dresses are gorgeous. I love Lulu's dresses for the price, especially if you can find them on sale! I feel like dresses from Lulu's are still beautiful and fancy but can be more re-wearable than more traditional "bridesmaids" dresses from some companies.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics