We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Kierstyn
Beginner October 2020

Bridesmaids and moh match or no?

Kierstyn , on March 22, 2020 at 3:56 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 6
Saved Save

I'm torn between having all my girls match (including my MOH) or have my MOH different and the rest of my girls match. I have 5 bridesmaids in all, 4 bridesmaids and 1 matron of honor. I have the color picked out and a few styles that I like. The first one is my favorite, and I would at the very least have my MOH in it, just deciding whether or not to have the other girls wear that or one of the other 2.

Bridesmaids and moh match or no? 1

6 Comments

Latest activity by Jasmine, on March 23, 2020 at 12:12 AM
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I like the idea of everyone wearing a different style
  • Emily
    Super August 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    So what I’m doing is I picked the color we want from Azazie (dusty sage) and the bridesmaids and MOH just pick whatever style they want! I’ve seen a few weddings like this now and I love that they get to feel comfortable in the style dress they chose. And in the pictures it doesn’t stand out that the dresses are much different because all the colors match! Bridesmaids and moh match or no? 2

• Ruby
    Savvy December 2020
    Ruby ·
    • Flag
    I have 7 bridesmaids and 1 MOH and we are about to start looking for their dresses I am gonna let them choose the style of the dress as long as is the color I want but I do prefer that all of them have the same style at the end so that’s what I’m going to tell them. I just hope it works out 🙂 I have a little OCD so I would much rather them all match from head to toes, but that’s just my personal preference.
  • Megan
    Super October 2021
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    That’s totally up to you and I was going to hall all my girls match and when we went shopping I didn’t like them matching. Everyone has the same dress with a different neckline one halter. One tank, one one shoulder and an off the shoulder. It was really great that every girl felt comfortable and got a dress that was flattering on them. I vote for mismatch!
  • Megan
    Super October 2020
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    I personally am a fan of letting your bridal party choose the dress/outfit that suits their body type or whichever dress they prefer. I like the options but if you wanted you MOH to stand out more in comparison she could always wear a belt or have a larger bouquet. Just some options! Good luck!
  • Jasmine
    Devoted May 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    So I let them choose the style because they are all different body types. The skirt of the dress is the same, same material, same color. My MOH is have a belt attached to her dress. That’s the only difference.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics