We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Peyton
Dedicated April 2021

Brides that had to reschedule

Peyton, on August 16, 2020 at 11:27 PM Posted in Planning 0 3
Saved Save
We were originally suppose to get married April 4th ,2020. But of course because covid-19 we had to post pone. Our new date is April 10, 2021.

How should I send out new invites , should order some to mail out or do a online one ? If online what some websites to use ?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on August 18, 2020 at 3:46 PM
  • Kathryn
    Rockstar August 2020
    Kathryn ·
    • Flag
    We mailed out change the dates- the lady who did our invites did a round for free. We also did a Paperless Post invite for our minimony. I would definitely send something out in the mail for your big ceremony though.
  • L
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    I sent out postponement announcements (we postponed to 2022), and will be sending Change The Date cards when time gets closer, along with new invitations. Those that previously couldn't make it to your original date, may now be able to make your new date, etc. Definitely send out new invitations!
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Hi Peyton! I definitely think it would be helpful to send out official "Change the Date" or "Save the (new) date" cards to your guests, so they have your new wedding info!

There are some affordable options from The Knot Paper, Minted, Vistaprint, and Zazzle!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles