We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Alyssa
Super September 2019

Bridal Shower Gifts

Alyssa, on July 21, 2019 at 8:31 AM Posted in Planning 0 6
Saved Save

My bridal shower is this Saturday. My mom, FMIL, and MOH (sister) planned the entire thing and I wanted to get them a gift to thank them. My mom and FMIL footed the entire bill while my sister did a lot of the planning. I got my sister a bath bomb set off Etsy but I wanted to give the other two a bigger gift.

Neither are wine drinkers so that is out of the question and I am trying to stay away from just giving them money. Thanks in advance!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on July 21, 2019 at 5:04 PM
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag

Maybe a gift card for a mani/pedi or a massage?

• Mrs. S
    Master November 2019
    Mrs. S ·
    • Flag
    I got jewelry for my hostesses and they loved it
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I also got mine bath sets and gift cards. I like what PP said about gift card to a spa like thing
  • Courtney
    Master December 2019
    Courtney ·
    • Flag

I"m saving gifts for my girls until the rehearsal dinner. I am however treating to the hotel and Uber ride downtown for my bachelorette after my shower.

• Carrie
    Dedicated March 2021
    Carrie ·
    • Flag
    My mother or MIL aren’t planning a bridal shower for me but I am paying for their hair and makeup to get done the day of our wedding. That’s my gift to them.
  • Erin
    Dedicated October 2019
    Erin ·
    • Flag
    I’m having two bridal showers; one in Texas where I live now and one back home with my family and friends. For my Texas one, my future MIL and her sister hosted. I got them each a personal gift. My MIL is re-decorating and I got her a lamp she’s been wanting. For her sister, she likes to cook so I got her a cute basket filled with items to make a traditional Italian dinner. They both loved their gifts! I’m still figuring out what to get my sister for hosting my next shower and my bachelorette party. I’ll probably get my sister something bigger for hosting two amazing parties.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics