Erin
Savvy December 2019

Bridal Shower- Flower Girls

Erin, on October 11, 2019 at 9:56 AM Posted in Planning 0 13
Saved
My shower is in 8 days and it got me thinking about my flower girls. They’re 7, 5 & 3 and all my nieces. I kind of wanted to get them a little something to open for hanging with the big girls BUT not sure what.. anyone have ideas or done something similar?

13 Comments

Latest activity by Natalie, on October 14, 2019 at 11:31 AM
  • Jennifer
    VIP August 2021
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

I don't think you could go wrong with a Barbie or stuffed animal! Smiley smile

• Destiny
    VIP May 2020
    Destiny ·
    • Flag
    Im planning on build a bears for my rb and fg
  • Bridget
    Devoted October 2019
    Bridget ·
    • Flag
    I don’t know if you need to get them something, I would give them “responsibilities” like one is in charge of giving ribbon to someone making a ribbon hat:bouquet, someone in charge of the wrapping paper and maybe the oldest in charge of giving you your gifts. If doing any games like a bride trivia they can hand them out and collect.
  • M
    VIP September 2019
    Mrs. Bubba ·
    • Flag
    You’re planning to have them at your Shower?
  • Erin
    Savvy December 2019
    Erin ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    See that’s how it started. I had them set to do all that stuff to keep them busy and involved and then my mind started wandering.
  • Erin
    Savvy December 2019
    Erin ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That is such a cute idea!
  • Courtney
    Master December 2019
    Courtney ·
    • Flag

For her gift, I got my flower girl a flower crown to wear during the wedding. As an added bonus to being the only kid, I'm going to make her a goody bag full of snacks and activities to keep her busy during the rest of the day.

• Erin
    Savvy December 2019
    Erin ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Good idea Courtney, that’s along the lines of what I was thinking
  • Erin
    Savvy December 2019
    Erin ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes, of course. The older two have been to events like this before and the youngest two are sisters so if one comes they both do. I’ve been around their whole lives babysitting (my fiancé nieces technically) and having overnights so they want to come and I’d love them to be apart of it and help out.
  • Renee
    Super October 2020
    Renee ·
    • Flag

I can't find the comment I just posted so if it shows up, sorry about that

You could get them candy, a new stuffed animal, a bath bomb, bubble bath, lotion, nail polish, jewelry, a jewelry box, stuff like that. I'm handing out all my bridesmaids gifts at once and giving a gift bag to my flower girl as well.

• Kiara
    VIP August 2021
    Kiara ·
    • Flag

You can do a crown, barbies, candy, activities like puzzles and bubbles for the 3yr old.

• Renay
    Devoted April 2020
    Renay ·
    • Flag

Mine are 4, 5, & 7. I found these cute barbie brand purses that came with 3 lip glosses that I am going to give them at the bridal shower. Then for the wedding I plan on having barbies sitting on their chair (To fiddle with during the ceremony).

• Natalie
    Devoted January 2021
    Natalie ·
    • Flag

Maybe a special nail polish to wear on the big day? Do any have their ears pierced? My niece is obsessed with earrrings.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics