Krystle
Savvy November 2017

**BRIDAL SHOES**

Krystle, on June 27, 2017 at 7:23 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 61

Help!!! I need to know where you bought you shoes. What I'm looking for: 1. Comfortable shoes! I will be in these for 8 hours so I'm looking at maybe dance type of shoes 2. Glamorous- however it's not easy finding glitter or pearl or lace shoes that aren't 5 inches high. 3. Affordable. This wedding...

Help!!! I need to know where you bought you shoes.

What I'm looking for:

1. Comfortable shoes! I will be in these for 8 hours so I'm looking at maybe dance type of shoes

2. Glamorous- however it's not easy finding glitter or pearl or lace shoes that aren't 5 inches high.

3. Affordable. This wedding is already costing an arm and a leg.

Dress picture to compare shoes

61 Comments

• Taryn & Bill
    Super November 2016
    Taryn & Bill ·
    • Flag

I spent well over 12 hours in these and never once felt pained!! They were super comfortable!! I found them

At Von Maur, but Amazon has them for much cheaper! My dress was also blush and they complimented it well. Good luck OP!!

• Krystle
    Savvy November 2017
    Krystle ·
    • Flag

@Steph Thank You very much. I actually got it from a boutique in Atlanta called Bride Beautiful and thankfully this was only my 2nd try on session and I found the perfect dress! Fresh in and didn't even have price tags in yet so I was pretty lucky to have seen it. I wish I could show a video of the train. I may try Dillard's and then Nordstrom.

• Deb C
    Super July 2017
    Deb C ·
    • Flag

Amazon

• elp930
    Dedicated September 2017
    elp930 ·
    • Flag

I got these at Macy's on a 40% off sale - I think they're normally $89. The mesh makes them WAY more comfy than I thought they'd be.

ETA- these are also way taller than you are looking for... whoops got a little too excited to show them off!

• Che
    Super June 2017
    Che ·
    • Flag

6pm.com

• ZimWifey
    Expert November 2017
    ZimWifey ·
    • Flag

I got these from a local shoe store for $30- actually for another wedding I'm going to but I kinda love them! No one will see this shoe but it'll make me happy to wear them. They'd be my "something blue" and the think heel makes them super comfy. I've been a bridesmaid several times and I know there's A LOT of standing in any wedding. These are it unless something else catches my eye.

• CrazyPaperDaisy
    Expert October 2017
    CrazyPaperDaisy ·
    • Flag

ASOS!

• TwistedPrincess
    Super May 2018
    TwistedPrincess ·
    • Flag

Following!

• Mrswelch
    Master December 2017
    Mrswelch ·
    • Flag

I got my heels from Macy's and my keds from Kate Spade. Here's the heels.

• Mrswelch
    Master December 2017
    Mrswelch ·
    • Flag

The keds.

I also tried JustFab, DSW, Payless, Amazon, and JC Penny.

• M
    VIP November 2017
    M ·
    • Flag

I found my rose gold glitter sneakers at Charming Charlie's for 25 dollars. They are super comfortable as well Smiley smile

• MrsA2B
    Expert September 2017
    MrsA2B ·
    • Flag

I found mine on eBay but I was on the hunt for a specific pair! Good luck!! :-)

• Future Mrs B
    Super July 2017
    Future Mrs B ·
    • Flag

I got mine from payless for less than $20

• Megan
    Expert September 2017
    Megan ·
    • Flag

Anthropologies' BHLD had some good ones as well

• Amanda
    Expert August 2017
    Amanda ·
    • Flag

Mine were about 80 I believe. I got them off amazing. They are betsey Johnson blue

• Breanna
    Devoted June 2018
    Breanna ·
    • Flag

Mine were from Hautelook. They were 50% off and pretty comfy! They also had a betsey Johnson sale that was really good too.

• SmileyBride
    Expert October 2017
    SmileyBride ·
    • Flag

Macy's on sale I paid $45 and they are really comfortable

• Ash
    Savvy April 2018
    Ash ·
    • Flag

I got mine from Macy's $60

• firstoneat56
    Master August 2017
    firstoneat56 ·
    • Flag

These are by Vince Camuto purchased at Bloomingdales. With discount they were $90. They are super comfortable and match my pink and gold wedding gown perfectly. I didn't mind spending the $ since these are shoes I will definitely wear throughout the summer.

• Sarah
    Super September 2017
    Sarah ·
    • Flag

I got a pair of Betsey johnsons heels from the blue collection at dsw. They aren't very high, about three inches, and they're super comfortable. They're major glam and are beaded with white and blue crystals and they have a blue bottom. They were originally $100, on sale for 40% off and I had a $20 coupon!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics