Emily
Just Said Yes June 2020

Bridal Party Gift

Emily, on February 23, 2020 at 11:58 AM Posted in Planning 3 24
Saved

What is everyone getting their bridal party as a wedding gift? Or are you even getting them gifts? I'm looking for ideas outside of the cliche robe, monogrammed bag, etc.

24 Comments

• Lynn
    Dedicated April 2021
    Lynn ·
    • Flag
    I’m getting my bridesmaids nice shawls with their initials on it
  • Givemeallthepups
    Expert February 2020
    Givemeallthepups ·
    • Flag
    I found someone on Etsy that did watercolors of my favorite pictures of me and each of my girls.
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag
    We got them items that were relevant to their hobbies and tastes. My best friend is a tattoo artist and I got her a nice personalized leather bound sketch book. My other friend loves whiskey so he got engraved whiskey glasses.
  • R
    Devoted December 2020
    Rachel ·
    • Flag
    I have a matron & maid of honor. I’m getting them shawls to use on the day of wedding, & Kendra Scott jewelry because they are going above & beyond for me (they’re my sisters so the typical monogrammed stuff doesn’t seem like it’s enough)
  • Becca
    Dedicated July 2020
    Becca ·
    • Flag
    I got them both bracelets from Kay and because of the nature of our friendship, I'll be getting them some kind of gag gift to put them in
  • Nicole
    Master September 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag

I'm shopping for them like it's their birthdays. I'll write a nice thank you note and then tailor the physical gifts to their interests. I'll also be covering their hair for the wedding, but want to give something extra to them on top of that.

• Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    A lot of people say not to give people something that has the word bridesmaid on it but I got them one thing that said that just because it felt like a good memory to look back on like ah yes this was when I was a bridesmaid at so and so wedding
  • Michelle
    Expert March 2020
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    I love mantra bracelet. I found really well priced ones on Etsy & personalized to their tastes - quotes from Harry Potter, country songs they like, etc. My sister also does mosiac art so she's making me something for each girl of something they love.

It was really important to me that I get them something they'd use again & actually like. I'm not a big fan of the monogrammed or things that say bridesmaids.... They'll never use it again.
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    I got my bridemaids :
    Customized tote bags with their names
    Bath bomb/lip balm setCustomized robes of color of choice with their names...
  • Kelly
    Champion October 2018
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    I got them gift cards to a place they like, paid for either hair or makeup, and a handwritten note.
  • Don
    Super February 2021
    Don ·
    • Flag
    Hi Emily,
    I'm buying my bridesmaids dresses, they don't scream bridesmaid, and can be worn many times over I think? I'll post a picture, the girls will wear lilac, not the blue on the model.Bridal Party Gift 1

• Kellyann
    Dedicated July 2020
    Kellyann ·
    • Flag
    My girls are getting customized totes, emergency day kits, face masks, pj sets, not real gifty as it's part of the get ready and a mini face wash kit. The groomswomen are getting emergency kits, lawyer coloring kits, and lawyer wine tumblers and totes
  • K
    Devoted February 2022
    Kristie ·
    • Flag
    I got my girls jewelry they can wear the day of, personalized tumblers and writing each girl a note telling them how much they mean to me and how thankful that they are standing up with me while I marry the love of my life.
  • Patrice
    Dedicated September 2021
    Patrice ·
    • Flag

I'm getting them a "box" full of every day things i think they would each enjoy...along with the cliche robe. LOL Since my wedding is navy blue, rose gold, ivory, and hints of caramel and chocolate, I'm getting them personalized rose gold-rimmed tumblers, the floral kimonas in navy blue (mine is rose gold), a personalized journal, and a rose gold pen with a faux diamond on top of it. I'm having a Wine & Paint Party the night before the wedding where I'm having us paint canvases of what we each like (for example, i have one BM who is a music lover so her canvas will be for her to paint her favorite singer). My BMs are power women, entrepreneurs, and constantly on the go with their professional lives so it was so important for me to give them something to help them unwind and relax. They're moms, wives, military, you name it! lol So I sort of based their gifts around the theme of relaxation and self reflection.

• O
    Savvy July 2020
    Oris ·
    • Flag
    I am getting my BM wine glasses with a monogram and a tote bag with their initials on it... I also planned on getting them jewelery to wear on the day... However, everyone will be getting a personalized gift from.. All boxes will be different.
  • Andrea
    Master January 2021
    Andrea ·
    • Flag

I bought them their bridesmaids dresses!

• Brittany
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    Since my wedding is in a vineyard in the mountains I’m making wind related proposal boxes && gifts. Monogrammed wind tumbler, personal wines with my own wine labels, monogrammed wine related shirts and socks.
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    I got them...
    Costumized rob with their name on it and colors...
    Tote bags with names on itWith bath bombs with lip balm set
  • Tiffany
    Expert March 2020
    Tiffany ·
    • Flag
    I did water bottles with straws, travel jewelry cases, a bracelet with a word/adjective to describe them and I'm going to write each one a letter.
  • Tiffany
    Expert March 2020
    Tiffany ·
    • Flag
    Technically I also made personalized dress hangers and oversized denim getting ready shirts for each one as well

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics