Star
Devoted October 2019

Bridal Party Getting Ready Outfits

Star, on July 7, 2019 at 2:59 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 27

I LOVE comfort and so it makes sense that I’ve fallen in love with these ideas of bridal party rompers, tanks, & shorts options for bridal part get ready outfits. However I’m not sure if they’d really wear them again; therefore 1) it wouldn’t really be a gift and 2) would therefore be actually...
I LOVE comfort and so it makes sense that I’ve fallen in love with these ideas of bridal party rompers, tanks, & shorts options for bridal part get ready outfits. However I’m not sure if they’d really wear them again; therefore 1) it wouldn’t really be a gift and 2) would therefore be actually more of a “prop” just for my day/pictures and 3) I don’t want to spend money on items that not only will just be worn like once or twice but also want to give them something they’ll actually love and appreciate.
Also I do think if I do go with this I’ll more so lean towards the shorts and tank option since that seems the most comfortable and least “photo op” themed. Again I do love the rompers too and the look of them. Just not sure if my brain is clouded by the Pinterest trends though and that I’m probably just being selfish perhaps/not thinking logically.
Advice much appreciated!

cfb_1234021.jpg

cfb_1234023.jpg

cfb_1234025.jpg

27 Comments

• Suzanne
    Beginner May 2020
    Suzanne ·
    • Flag
    I would talk to your girls! Get their honest opinion. Do a GroupMe poll even! But yeah I wouldn’t waste your money on something they’ll never wear agajn
  • Star
    Devoted October 2019
    Star ·
    • Flag
    Thank you ladies for all the awesome advice!! ❤️❤️ & yes I agree to some of yalls comments about not having items that say “bridesmaid”, “bride tribe”, etc. I also don’t even really want too many things that say “bride” or even “Mrs” on them myself just because (especially for my girls) I can completely understand where they would wear them more if it didn’t say those things on them.
    Mom leaning more towards the pajama sets however I can’t really find anything I’m lookin for. And even if I could just get the shorts I would. Maybe I can just grab them at Walmart or something 🤣. I really wanted to find soft deep burgundy tanks/shirts that stretched well and grey/black soft short sets. However for some reason can’t find them. Plus all the ones I can find are rather expensive. So I think I’ll wait on these until later and just get the URL’s a gift card to their favorite places. 😁✨
  • Star
    Devoted October 2019
    Star ·
    • Flag
    **im leaning more towards..* sorry about the typos y’all. 😂
  • Star
    Devoted October 2019
    Star ·
    • Flag
    *just get the girls giftcards*
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

I gave my girls 3 options: a cotton waffle print robe, a long PJ shirt, or a short strapless romper. They are all from Etsy, all black, and all have their first initial on them. The girls picked a nice mix of the 3 and will all "match" but picked something they are more likely to wear.

• Kate
    Devoted December 2018
    Kate ·
    • Flag
    We went with pajamas and my girls are still teaching about them
  • Sherry
    Master September 2019
    Sherry ·
    • Flag

I got my MOH and I monogrammed oversized button ups (stock photo below) for my getting ready photos. We will both wear white leggings with them that we already have. I think if you left them blank or had their names put on them, they would wear them again. Having Bridesmaid or Maid of Honor on them, they probably would only be worn once. The rompers are super cute though.

Getting ready shirtsBridal Party Getting Ready Outfits 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics