Dedicated June 2020

Bridal Party Dress

, on August 9, 2019 at 10:22 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 30
Saved Save
How much did your bridesmaids spend on their dresses and what designer?

30 Comments

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    Mine got theirs off of Lulu's, Amazon and azazie. The most expensive one was around $130 and it was from azazie
  • Kaitlin
    Devoted June 2020
    Kaitlin ·
    • Flag
    Mine all went through David's Bridal and all got different dresses but I think the most spent was $150 and that included shipping
  • Sara
    Expert October 2019
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    All of mine came from azazie. And I think the most expensive one was 130$. I let them pick any style that I already chose out. I had about 10 dresses on there for them to chose from. I made sure to pick some cheaper dresses to just in case.
  • Gen
    Master June 2019
    Gen ·
    • Flag
    Mine got them from David’s bridal and I let them pick their own. My 3 bridesmaids all picked $130 dresses (but I think at least one or two of them got them on sale too) and my MOH picked a $160 one
  • Caryn
    Dedicated October 2019
    Caryn ·
    • Flag
    Mine spent $130 at Azazie, and as a bridesmaid for my brother’s wedding this year I spent $150 at David’s Bridal. All way cheaper than the $300 dresses from Bill Levkoff I had to buy years ago for other weddings I was in.
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag
    They’re from Azazie and they’re spending however much they can afford.
  • Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy Online ·
    • Flag
    I think it was like $80 fro Lulus.
  • Kelly
    VIP October 2020
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    I'm aiming for under $100 from Azazie.
  • Katie
    Super November 2019
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    Mine got theirs from David's Bridal! One girl got hers on sale for $140 and the other paid $160
  • Nicole
    Devoted September 2019
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    $179 and I spent it since they are my daughters lol. White by Vera Wang @ David’s. I cringe at David’s but I found these dresses on Pinterest and really loved them
  • Soon2BSmith
    Expert October 2020
    Soon2BSmith ·
    • Flag

I tried to find dresses that were $100 or under. But, I was having a difficult time find anything I love.

• MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

They bought them from Azazie, between $89-$169.

We haven't received our pro pictures back yet. I picked a color, fabric, and length and they picked their own dress from Azazie.Bridal Party Dress 1

• Soon2BSmith
    Expert October 2020
    Soon2BSmith ·
    • Flag

Because I was I having a hard time, I just decided to go to a boutique and purchase dresses. I find one I love and one very similar to the other on Poshmark. Both dresses are under $60

• Meghan
    Super September 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag

We used For Her and For Him. The dresses at their base price were $125 but a lot of them opted for custom sizing and adding pockets and stuff so most of them were in the $140 range.

Bridal Party Dress 2

• Courtney
    Rockstar December 2019
    Courtney ·
    • Flag

My girls got theirs from David's and they were $99-120.

Bridal Party Dress 3

Bridal Party Dress 4

Bridal Party Dress 5

Bridal Party Dress 6

• Kiki
    Dedicated November 2019
    Kiki ·
    • Flag

My girls got everything from Davids Bridal Vera Wang section I think the most was maybe $170. They all had to wear wine and a long dress other than that it did not matter.

• Kelsy
    Dedicated October 2019
    Kelsy ·
    • Flag
    My bridesmaids spent 30$ on there dresses from amazon .

Bridal Party Dress 7
  • Jess
    Super September 2019
    Jess ·
    • Flag

My bridesmaids purchased their dresses off of Azazie. The dress itself was $125 but after tax and shipping I believe the price came in around $140.

• L
    Lady ·
    • Flag

Calvin Klein. They paid $0 because I paid ($63 each) because i think it's rude to essentially charge my friends for the honor of standing up in my wedding.

• Lauren
    Rockstar February 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    The bridesmaids’ dresses were on sale for only $49 from Venus! After shipping, they were $55. Can’t believe how great of a deal I found for their BEAUTIFUL dresses!!

Bridal Party Dress 8

Comment on this discussion