K
Beginner September 2021

Bridal party attire

Kenna, on August 1, 2021 at 5:22 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 7
Saved
I am getting married in just over a month (39 days 馃槵馃槼). We are having a small bridal party. With just 4 bridesmaids and groomsmen. For my bridesmaids is it customary to have robes or shirts made for all of us to get ready in??
I feel as if it is, but am not sure.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Yasmine, on August 2, 2021 at 12:56 AM
  • Ariel
    Devoted October 2021
    Ariel
    • Flag
    I think they鈥檙e only for pictures. If you want getting ready pictures with everyone wearing something similar then i would go for it. Otherwise it鈥檚 not really necessary.
  • Janet
    Dedicated October 2018
    Janet Online
    • Flag
    If you don鈥檛 want to, don鈥檛. They really are nothing more than props for getting ready photos. If you want them, go for it.

I just asked mine to wear what they were comfortable in because getting ready photos were not a priority for me.
  • AJ
    Super October 2022
    AJ
    • Flag
    If you want to for pictures but otherwise no
  • Michelle
    Rockstar October 2022
    Michelle
    • Flag
    Bridesmaids bring a button up and leggings of their own to wear during hair/makeup so they don鈥檛 damage it by lifting a tshirt over their heads. Don鈥檛 spend your own money on that.
  • Hannah
    Master July 2019
    Hannah
    • Flag
    They're not customary. They're a recent trend. If you want them, go for it. If you don't, they're not required.
  • Rosie
    Rockstar February 2022
    Rosie
    • Flag

I agree with the others - they're a trend and a cute extra, not a requirement! Only get them if you like them and think they're cute/can afford to.

• Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine Online
    • Flag
    It's not required , it's definitely optional

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics