We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

E
Savvy October 2020

Bridal jewelry dilemma

Emily, on July 3, 2020 at 10:41 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 11
Saved Save
I feel like I might be way overthinking this, but I can’t make my mind up on the finish of jewelry I should look for to wear on the day of! The bands on my engagement and wedding rings are rose gold, and the main stones on the engagement ring are set in white gold. I thought getting rose gold jewelry would help keep my look cohesive (plus I just love rose gold jewelry), but I’m not sure how it’ll look with my dress. The lace detail on the dress is kinda shiny, and I don’t want it to clash with rose gold jewelry. Here’s the link to the dress I purchased: https://www.azazie.com/products/azazie-roux-wedding-dress?color=diamond-white&from=search

My dress will probably get here in only about a month (for our October wedding) so I guess I have time to try on different jewelry.. but just thought I’d seek opinions in the meantime 😬

11 Comments

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    What were you thinking of in jewelry though? Like if you were doing some simple earrings I think it’s ok to do rose gold
  • E
    Savvy October 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    Bridal jewelry dilemma 1
    I had my eye on these earrings (shown in yellow gold but it comes in rose gold and silver as well), and probably just a simple small chain necklace with a single CZ stone or a small cluster of stones.
  • L
    Just Said Yes April 2021
    Laura ·
    • Flag

I would recommend going for the rose gold, just to keep it all cohesive. Even though the dress has some silvery tones, it shouldn't clash with the soft pink tones of your jewelry. Since you're having a fall wedding, it would probably match fall tones.

• Julie
    VIP February 2020
    Julie ·
    • Flag
    Can you post your ring set?
  • Hannah
    Rockstar July 2019
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    Honestly, your dress is a very neutral tone, so literally anything would go with it. If you wanted rose gold jewelry, it will probably look just as good, especially if your rings are rose gold (literally no one will notice the white gold prongs/heads on your rings from a distance). Even still, white gold and rose gold mixed metals are common. Get what you like and don't stress about the color of the gold.
  • Elmarose04
    Devoted July 2021
    Elmarose04 ·
    • Flag

Your dress is lovely! here are some options. I'll attach the websites as well

22_6ace9ce2-fdfa-402c-bb79-68e80ead0e3a_https://www.lelesadoughi.com/products/https-sadoughi-myshopify-com-lily-button-earrings-5?variant=19701540323390&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIremyi-y16gIV3h-tBh196wvTEAQYASABEgI5b_D_BwE

Bridal jewelry dilemma 2https://www.etsy.com/listing/705787287/wedding-earrings-classic-silver-earrings?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_valentines_day_Jewelry&utm_custom1=be654c83-044b-4799-aa2b-d43dd44bd592&utm_content=go_1707961434_65502080366_331689448727_pla-295491029933_c__705787287&utm_custom2=1707961434&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIremyi-y16gIV3h-tBh196wvTEAQYBiABEgJxGfD_BwE

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOzJqB0mL-fgVuFOg-Pwhite button wedding earrings

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/9026564093165735283?client=safari&q=white+button+wedding+earrings&prds=epd:13105598586552411984,oid:13105598586552411984,prmr:1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIofWG7bXqAhUEOH0KHSB0CM0Q20sIEQ

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr0_6O4aYlfXqrsVlvC
  • E
    Savvy October 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I didn’t even consider that it might coordinate with other colors! One of our wedding colors is actually rose gold/dusty pink so yeah it might coordinate pretty well Smiley smile
  • E
    Savvy October 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Bridal jewelry dilemma 3
    Bridal jewelry dilemma 4

The first picture is what’s listed online (which shows it much more pink than it actually is in person). The 2nd photo is a photo I borrowed from the reviews online that shows the actual tone of the pink a tad better. I can’t get a better pic myself lol it is a very soft tone of pink in person, though.
  • E
    Savvy October 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Mixed metals are pretty common, very true 🤔 I know I feel like I’m definitely over thinking something that probably wouldn’t be that big of a deal the day of 😆 thanks for your input!
  • E
    Savvy October 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Those are very pretty!! Thanks for the links and your input 😄
  • Elmarose04
    Devoted July 2021
    Elmarose04 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Your welcome girly 🤗🥳