We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Rachel
Expert June 2022

Bridal jewelry & accessories!

Rachel, on November 25, 2020 at 11:55 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 12
Saved Save
Hi, Everyone!

Now that I’ve found my dress, I’m starting to look around for potential accessories like earrings and a bracelet. I’ve decided to not wear a necklace as I’d like to find some earrings that are a bit on the bold side (maybe some dangling ones?), does anyone have any recommendations on where to look? I have been browsing Etsy and Untamed Petals so far but I’d like to see if anyone has some other places to check!
Also - I am definitely planning on going with a cathedral-length veil with my gown, but I’m not sure about the plain one in my photos, I haven’t made a decision on it yet. I wouldn’t mind having one with a simple beaded edge or something close to that (nothing too busy or crazy to overshadow my dress). What do you think? Plain or something different?
Bridal jewelry & accessories! 1
Bridal jewelry & accessories! 2

12 Comments

Latest activity by Jamie, on November 25, 2020 at 9:21 PM
  • Mrs. Spring
    Master April 2021
    Mrs. Spring ·
    • Flag
    I sometimes find nice and affordable jewelry from Kohl's. I recommend them.
  • Leonardia
    Dedicated June 2021
    Leonardia ·
    • Flag

Hi! I love your dress Smiley smile If you're looking to splurge I suggest Toni Federici, Sara Gabriel or Paris by Debra Moreland. Olive and Piper, and BHLDN have some nice budget friendly options as well! I went with a plain veil for my gown because I was also along the lines of not wanting anything to take away from my gown itself Smiley smile To still be dramatic my veil is longer and wider than my gown though lol

• Caitlin
    Dedicated May 2021
    Caitlin ·
    • Flag
    Https://darethcolburn.com/?gclid=cjwkcaianvj9bra4eiwauumdf6dgxs8gdal-qsdpzhsqiqdzwnqqbkvofyoia2w54pfbu_8-iobmmbocv-wqavd_bwe
    A bit pricey but gorgeous pieces. They have a Black Friday sale.
    Macys has some great sales now
  • Nicole
    Dedicated September 2021
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    Bridal jewelry & accessories! 3
    Touchstone Crystal by Swarovski is a more affordable alternative to Swarovski. Wonderful options, this is just an example. I'm not an online retailer. I just really love the jewelry-the look and the quality. ❤️
  • Belle
    Rockstar August 2022
    Belle ·
    • Flag
    Wow, Rachel.... Wow!!! You made the right decision! The dress fits you really well! You look gorgeous 🤩

Depending what you prefer, you can check Swarovski or browse Macy’s, Nordstorm, or Nordstormrack. I personally prefer Swarovski because it shine differently and it has great quality.

• Rachel
    Expert June 2022
    Rachel ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you so much!! I surprised myself as I was thinking I'd go for something a little less traditional, but when I saw how well this dress fit my body, I was SOLD!! And it still has some unique qualities in the skirt at the bottom, so it was a win-win!!

I will definitely check out Swarovski as well as Macy's and Nordstrom! Thanks so much! Smiley smile Smiley heart

• Michelle
    VIP September 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

OMGGGGGGG I love your dress AND your tattoos! I don't have any recommendations as I'm still searching myself. Haven't found anything great yet. But you look fanstatic, don''t think you need much!

• Rachel
    Expert June 2022
    Rachel ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you so much!!! Smiley smile I agree with you, just some statement earrings and a delicate bracelet will do! Still searching myself... I am looking for rose gold jewelry to go with my ring... the struggle is real! LOL!

• Allie
    Rockstar November 2021
    Allie ·
    • Flag
    I’ve had a lot of luck with Nordstrom’s jewelry if you can’t find anything on Etsy or Untamed Petals. Another idea if you’re up for it is to find the earrings you want then ask some family/friends if they have any pieces that will match. I got my necklace, then my something old is a pair of earrings from my mom that I’ve had since I was a little girl and my something borrowed is a gorgeous sapphire bracelet from my best friend. But I know a lot of people like new jewelry on their day!
  • Michelle
    VIP September 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Lol...hopefully something new will drop around New Years and we'll have a better selection!

• Michelle
    Rockstar April 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    I bought my 1st veil from Amazon. I thought I wanted something plain but when I put it next to my dress, it was too plain. So back to the search on Amazon & found a veil that really spoke to me!
    ElieHouse Women's Custom Made Sequins Chapel Wedding Bridal Veil With Comb E63 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D035GSY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_HeTVFbT4C5F2T?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

It’s going to look beautiful next to the tiara I bought!My jewelry I bought from JCPenneys. Still looking for my earrings but I know they’re out there!
  • Jamie
    Dedicated July 2021
    Jamie ·
    • Flag
    I got my accessories from Oliver and Piper and BHLDN. They have a nice variety and all are pretty reasonably priced.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles