Blair
Expert October 2020

Bridal Buddy

Blair, on December 4, 2019 at 3:20 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 1 10
Saved Save

Did you use the bridal buddy to go to the restroom on your big day? Are you planning to use one? I'm wondering if they are comfortable? Do you wear it all day or do you slip into once you actually have to use the restroom?

Bridal Buddy 1

Bridal Buddy 2

Bridal Buddy 3

Bridal Buddy 4

10 Comments

• Meghan
    Super September 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag

I ended up just taking my dress off when I had to pee. Smiley xd I went to go attempt the sit on the toilet backwards maneuver and it still seemed like too much work so I panicked. Haha.

Bridal Buddy probably would have been easier. Smiley tongue

• Brianna N
    Super October 2019
    Brianna N ·
    • Flag

I thought about getting one but I ended up not even peeing until I got my dress off! I made sure to pee right before I put it on and had my girls ready to help if need be but everything just flew by, lol.

• Lauren
    VIP September 2019
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

My sister got it for me. I wore it all day under my dress. I still needed help from my girls to shove all the layers of my ball gown in it but it worked! At the end of the night I actually put my whole dress into it since it was dirty from being outside in the rain.

• Benya
    Dedicated June 2020
    Benya ·
    • Flag
    I got one for my friend. She wore it all day and loved it
  • Blair
    Expert October 2020
    Blair ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Was it comfortable?

• Lauren
    VIP September 2019
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I guess so, I didn't even notice it. Smiley laugh

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I just grabbed all of my dress and hugged it aha
  • Chandra
    Master May 2019
    Chandra ·
    • Flag
    For somebody who has a tiny bladder, I surprisingly only had to pee once in it! I had a crepe a line skirt so it wasnt too much of a hassle. I just sat backwards and managed to not need any help!
  • Cristina
    Devoted October 2020
    Cristina ·
    • Flag

OMG so glad I read these forums because I never even thought about having to pee in my dress lol! The struggle of being a bride ahahaha.

• Noelle
    Dedicated November 2019
    Noelle ·
    • Flag
    I had a bridesmaid help me hold it all up, sat backwards, then they had to help me smooth everything back out. It worked out, but handicapped stall was needed! 🤣

Comment on this discussion