We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

C
Just Said Yes September 2022

Bridal boxes!

Cheyenne, on July 7, 2020 at 11:52 PM Posted in Planning 1 8
Saved Save
Hey guys,

Just wanted to hear other brides opinions on bridal box subscriptions. I signed up for one with Miss to Mrs, but so far it’s been terrible as I haven’t received in a box in almost two months. I’ve gotten other recommendations but figured I’d check here first!!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Linda, on October 11, 2020 at 9:22 AM
  • Laquita
    Devoted July 2021
    Laquita ·
    • Flag

If you gave them your wedding date then you'll get the boxes every 2 months (and then monthly when you get closer to your date), it's suppose to be according to where you are in the wedding planning process & automatically ends when you get married. Other bridal boxes have monthly options, like The Ring Boxes.

• Sexypoodle
    Master October 2021
    Sexypoodle ·
    • Flag
    I’ve never understood the point of these boxes. I guess I can’t image needing anything wedding related each month (especially if it’s cheesy). So what’s usually in these boxes ?
  • Rebecca
    Rockstar August 2019
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

I never even considered them. Granted, we also had a super short engagement, so they weren't really in our budget, but... like PP, I didn't understand the point.

• L
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa Online ·
    • Flag
    I've gotten boxes from both the Ring Box and Something New Bridal Box. Both had good quality items! Getting these in the mail was super exciting and fun at first, but after 2-3 months, the novelty wore off. I used some of the items, but definitely not all. If you sign up for them, I recommend doing either a one month or a three month subscription, and once that runs up, if you still enjoy the boxes, you can always sign up again. The boxes usually had things like T-shirts, wine glasses, Christmas ornaments, balloons, coffee mugs, etc.
  • Jennifer
    VIP August 2021
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

I am doing a three month subscription for the Ring Boxes. I got a lot of nice, quality stuff in my first box! I am waiting on the second box now.

• Courtney
    Dedicated July 2020
    Courtney ·
    • Flag
    The Ring Box was my favorite! I signed up for the bride box 3 month and it was OK. Then my MOH signed me up for 3 month of The Ring Box and the stuff was super cute and it was a mixture of bride stuff and wifey/Mrs stuff that ill be able to use longer!
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Hi Cheyenne! I've seen recommendations for Maeven and Something New Bridal boxes! Here are a few good posts with feedback: Bride Box!, Subscription boxes, and Bridal Boxes.

• Linda
    Just Said Yes May 2021
    Linda ·
    • Flag

My school friend got married last year, and I remembered the beautiful tips from our hen party. When I had asked her, where did she buy it, she showed me Miss to Mrs box, I was impressed! So, two months ago I became a bride and decided to make a present for myself, buying the subscription for 9 months.

My first box is stunning! I liked my new necklace, it suits perfectly to my daily looks.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles