We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Emily
Super August 2020

Bouquets

Emily, on March 17, 2020 at 5:41 PM Posted in Style and Décor 0 17
Saved Save
I wanna see your bouquet inspo 😍fake or real? We are doing real. Originally greenery and white was our plan because our bridesmaids are wearing sage. But now we have decided to accent with soft purples. For your bouquets with multiple flower types are you specifying exactly what flowers you want or letting your vendor do that? Bouquets 1
Bouquets 2

17 Comments

• Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    These are my actual bouquets

Bouquets 3

• Katie
    Dedicated May 2021
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    Bouquets 4

Bouquets 5

Bouquets 6

The first one is the bouquet I am going with! ☺️
  • Breanna
    Devoted September 2020
    Breanna ·
    • Flag
    Bouquets 7
    These are mine. They're sola wood flowers. I'd say if you want certain flowers then definitely talk to your florist and make sure they're in season for the time of your wedding! If you don't have a preference then let the florist work their magic! P.s. love your color combo!
  • Karla
    Super February 2020
    Karla ·
    • Flag
    Here are my actual bouquets. I told my florist the vibe and colors I was going for as well as the flowers I liked, but let her work her magic and didn’t have strict “musts-haves”. All my florals were real.
    Bouquets 8

• Emily
    Super August 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Beautiful!!! Was it you and one bridesmaid?
  • Emily
    Super August 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Those are absolutely beautiful! I love the pinkish colored ones.
  • Emily
    Super August 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you for the recommendation! I think I’m going to definitely just leave it in the hands of my florist and my inspo pics🥰 your flowers are beautiful by the way, I don’t think I had seen the wood before now.
  • Emily
    Super August 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Wow 😍I’m so impressed with yours and your pic!! Absolutely beautiful. I think that is what I’ll do, show her my inspo colors and ideas then let her take over from there! Thanks for sharing 🥰
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ah no aha it was for me and four other bridesmaids. My bouquet there is just three of the bridesmaid ones combined
  • Samantha
    Rockstar October 2020
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    I keep changing my mind, but for now this is my go to! Bouquets 9

• Emily
    Super August 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Girl I have been the same way 😂so glad I’m not meeting with my florist till early summer because of changing my mind so much.
  • Samantha
    Rockstar October 2020
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I try showing my FH examples to ask his opinion and he’s like, “Are they different?” You don’t have to know anything about flowers to know that they’re two different colors!
  • Serena
    Devoted October 2020
    Serena ·
    • Flag
    As long as Corona doesn't ruin any flowers from being ordered in, here's my inspo! I fell in love with a bouquet my florist previously made. So I asked for the exact same, except to use a pop of blue rather than the pink Smiley smileBouquets 10

• Emily
    Super August 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh my 😂😂like dude you don’t need a landscape degree to know that flowers look different. Hahha that’s hilarious.
  • Emily
    Super August 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Wow that bouquet is absolutely beautiful! I love that you’re doing pop of blue. Is that the color of your bridesmaids dresses?
  • Karla
    Super February 2020
    Karla ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yeah, I literally was so stressed about my florals the weeks leading up to my wedding thinking it wouldn’t look the way I was envisioning it. My florist killed it though— from centerpieces, installations, corsages. It was everything I hoped for and confirmed for me this is why she’s the expert and why we paid her to do this. Haha

Definitely look through your florists portfolio and make sure her design/vibe is aligned with what you like and want. From there, trust that she’ll make beautiful floral magic for you!
  • Serena
    Devoted October 2020
    Serena ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!! I don't have a bridal party, but FH is wearing a royal blue suit and we're trying to carry out a variety of blues throughout the wedding Smiley smile

Comment on this discussion

Related articles