We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Courtney
Beginner August 2021

Bouquet

Courtney, on July 10, 2020 at 11:31 AM Posted in Etiquette and Advice 0 4
Saved Save
Hi I’m looking for advice on bouquet I’ve contacted a few florist and told them what I was looking for for me I loved the cascading bouquet wondering if anyone has had one
Most florist loved the idea but will be much smaller than original because I’m only 4’11 and don’t want to be covered I love the look tho but other florist says won’t look right in photos and I can’t lay down on sweetheart table for centerpiece that it won’t lay down right is that true because now I don’t know if that is what I want if photos look funny and can’t use as centerpiece at reception to save money
Any thoughts or advice much appreciated

4 Comments

• Belle
    Super July 2021
    Belle ·
    • Flag
    I am 4”7. I am more visual person, so I borrowed fake flowers in store to create a bouquet look that I love, the cascading, and asked my daughter to take pictures of me with different bouquet shapes. Turned out even with smaller flowers the longer the flower hang, the shortI look. I chose a round bouquet in the end, but not too big or tied too tight.
  • Courtney
    Beginner August 2021
    Courtney ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you that’s a great idea and good point I don’t want to look smaller
  • Caitlin
    Expert January 2021
    Caitlin ·
    • Flag
    I would try throwing something together at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Walmart, etc. to get an idea of what you like. I used to love cascading bouquets, but fell in love with a large round when it came down to it. Good luck!
  • Meghan
    Rockstar October 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag
    I had a smaller cascading bouquet. My florist placed a vase on the table for me to put it in and it looked good. Here’s a photo of mine.
    Bouquet 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles