Erika
Devoted April 2021

Bouquet & Garter Toss

Erika, on November 22, 2019 at 7:17 PM Posted in Wedding Reception 2 8
Saved Save
Need ideas instead of the Bouquet & Garter Toss!!

Most of our adult guests are already married. There are probably 3 that are not married
What can we do???

8 Comments

• Sexypoodle
    VIP October 2020
    Sexypoodle Online ·
    • Flag
    You can totally skip the garter and bouquet toss, especially if your guests are married. If you still want to do something, just because, maybe try the anniversary dance.
  • Erika
    Devoted April 2021
    Erika ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I thought about doing that. That would be a good way to acknowledge the married couple.
    Thanks!
  • Yoice
    Rockstar March 2019
    Yoice ·
    • Flag
    I heard of the anniversary dance. I believe you have a couple dancing and you start calling out years and they start leaving the dance floor slowly. In the end you give your bouquet to the couple married the longest.
  • K
    Dedicated October 2020
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    We are throwing ours at the same time for our grand exit and it will be to all of our guest not just the single ones. We are in the same boat as you, all of our guest are married but a few.
  • Jennifer
    VIP September 2020
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    Do a bouquet toss anyway. But call
    It for GOOD LUCK toss... he can always do a garter that is NOT on you for a GOOD LUCK toss. NO need to put it on anyone.....
  • Shelby
    Devoted November 2020
    Shelby ·
    • Flag
    I am still doing a bouquet toss, it is going to be a bouquet of fake flowers so they can keep it, plus I want to preserve my flowers 🥰. I don’t think we will be doing a garter toss though, only because I don’t personally like them..
  • Madison
    Devoted April 2020
    Madison ·
    • Flag
    We haven’t decided yet. A lot of people at ours will already be married to but I think it would still be fun. I also don’t think that if you did do it it would be a big deal. We probably will and just call it a good luck toss like someone else said.
  • Erika
    Devoted April 2021
    Erika ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yeah Im sure we will do something. I'm proud to say a lot ofnour married guests have been married for over 10 years. The anniversary dance will be special and they will get a bouquet from us.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics