Jessie
Devoted September 2020

Bouquet and Hoops?

Jessie, on June 12, 2019 at 2:45 AM Posted in Style and Décor 0 6
Saved Save
So I've been poking around pinterest looking at bouquet ideas. I'm aiming for sunflowers, lavender roses, some russian sage for filler, and maybe a bit more. Mama has offered to grow flowers for me and my ladies to pick after the rehearsal. I've considered buying some fake flowers because my bouquet will be used twice (second reception later in FH's home town).
Did some digging and I found pictures of bridesmaids with hoops that had flowers on them. I like that idea because then my ladies won't just have a bunch of flowers laying around but rather it could be a pretty wall piece for them.

Do you think it would look weird in pictures to have them with hoops and me with an actual bouquet? Of we did hoops, I'd do fake flowers and dry sage. Probably do one sunflower with 2 roses on either side and sage going out from there.
Pictured are ideas for boquets and hoops as well as the sage if you've never heard of it before.

Bouquet and Hoops? 1

Bouquet and Hoops? 2

Bouquet and Hoops? 3

6 Comments

• Futuremrsconroy
    Devoted November 2019
    Futuremrsconroy ·
    • Flag
    I made hoop bouquets for my bridesmaids and flower girl. I’m having a real bouquet which I also made. I still need to wrap the stems and I may change the center flower on my hoops.

Bouquet and Hoops? 4

Bouquet and Hoops? 5

Bouquet and Hoops? 6

Bouquet and Hoops? 7
  • Futuremrsconroy
    Devoted November 2019
    Futuremrsconroy ·
    • Flag
    I don’t love the orange or yellow in my hoops now so I’m thinking I’ll swap the yellow for mauve and the center flower to a large cream or pink peony.
  • Emly
    Expert June 2020
    Emly ·
    • Flag

I love these!! Unfortunately I brought them up to my bridal party and everyone hates them... I might just put my foot down and do them anyway though

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    The sunflowers look awesome but so does the hoop! The hoop would be really unique and interesting if you did it
  • Jessie
    Devoted September 2020
    Jessie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    The sunflowers are going to be used no matter what bouquet style is used. There's no way my favorite flower is not being used 😂 it would simply be a matter of how they are used that is in question.
  • Courtney
    Rockstar December 2019
    Courtney ·
    • Flag

The mix-n-match of bouquets and hoops would go nicely together. And with vibrant summer flowers like sunflowers will only make things pop even more!

Comment on this discussion