Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Erika
Beginner May 2021

Black Friday Deals?

Erika, on November 23, 2020 at 1:27 PM Posted in Planning 0 8
Black Friday is approaching and I know a lot has changed, even started early this year, but does anyone know of any awesome deals? Either wdding items or companies that sell wedding items? (Invitations, craft stores, koyal, etc.)

TIA and Happy Holidays!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Hannah, on November 24, 2020 at 12:07 AM
  • M
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I would just look at craft stores like michaels, joanns, hobby lobby, etc because you'd be able to find many things you could use for your wedding there

• Michelle
    Rockstar December 2022
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content
    Https://blackfriday.com/ads/black-friday has a list of ads. Websites of craft/other stores will have their specials on the front page
  • Lisa
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content
    I'm not sure if any of the shops on Etsy do Black Friday deals, but check them out just in case! Also check out craft shops, department stores (for bridal shower/bachelorette party/rehearsal dinner outfits), Oriental Trading Company, etc.
  • Chrysta
    Master November 2022
    Chrysta ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content
    A lot of Etsy shops offer Black Friday sales, so if you had your eye on anything there definitely check back on the price of it Friday! (I got amazing deals on several Etsy items last year during Black Friday!). I know some of the wholesale linen companies do Black Friday sales also. My fiancé & father just bought the suits they are going to wear for our wedding at an early Black Friday sale, and my mom is going to look for her dress too. FH and I plan to get our wedding rings during the sale!
  • Erika
    Beginner May 2021
    Erika ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content
    View Quoted Comment
    Awesome, I'll take a look. Thanks!
  • Sharonda
    Super January 2021
    Sharonda ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content
    View Quoted Comment

They do! I was actually on Etsy earlier today and there was a link to some of their cyber deals!

• Michelle
    Master April 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content
    Hobby Lobby! I was just there & purchased my bouquet that I’ll be tossing. Clerk said that it’s going on sales this week for 50% off & they will honor the sale if I come back in with my receipt. Had no idea they did that!
  • H
    Master July 2019
    Hannah Online ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content
    Ann's Bridal Bargains has a good Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal. That's where I got my invitations. Great quality and the cheapest prices I saw (even before the discount).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics