Discussion closed

Newwife123
Just Said Yes January 2020

Bikini wax by male beautecian

Newwife123, on January 7, 2020 at 1:07 AM Posted in Hair and Makeup 0 7
Saved Save
Hi..girls

I'm getting ready for my wedding day and my beautecian is male. He is best for bridal make up dressing all.. I usually goes to his saloon for normal wax except bikini.. but now I need to do bikini waxing and he offers goodsl reasonable package for makeup and waxing ( Brazilian / Hollywood ) . Is that comfortable male do bikini waxing.? I'm confused .. is that normal I can get my bikini wax from this guy ?

7 Comments

• Karen
    Devoted April 2020
    Karen ·
    • Flag
    I personally wouldn't I I wouldn't feel comfortable. Also, would your FH be okay with that?
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn Online ·
    • Flag
    He’s a professional. He gets absolutely no joy or excitement out of waxing your crotch. If you’re comfortable, I don’t see the issue. It’s no different from seeing a woman.
  • M
    Devoted October 2021
    Megan ·
    • Flag

If he offers that service then... yeah, it's normal he'd give you a bikini wax. Are you saying that you're uncomfortable with having a man do the wax? If so, it'd be pretty easy to search around and find a woman beautician to do it.

• M
    Devoted October 2021
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

It's totally cool for someone not to feel personally comfortable getting a bikini wax from a man, but... it'd be pretty ludicrous for a man to object to his partner getting a bikini wax from a dude. That's like objecting to your wife going to a male gynecologist. It's simply his job.

• Karen
    Devoted April 2020
    Karen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    There is a big difference between a waxing person and gynecologist to begin with. As mentioned earlier, I personally don't feel comfortable with getting waxed by a man or seeing a male gynecologist so I don't. But if I didn't care if I get a male or female, out of respect for him I would definitely consider my FH's opinion.
  • Dierdra
    Expert November 2020
    Dierdra ·
    • Flag

Its the same as going to a male OBGYN if you're comfortable with it then go for it.

• Newwife123
    Just Said Yes January 2020
    Newwife123 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yah sure.....Thank you for Ur advise ....IL go for it ...
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics