Natalie
Devoted January 2021

Best Wedding Website?

Natalie, on July 5, 2019 at 10:53 AM Posted in Planning 2 17
Saved

What wedding website are y'all using? I plan to use it to track RSVPs, list ceremony & reception information, give hotel info and things for guests to do in the city.

17 Comments

Latest activity by Jasmine, on July 6, 2019 at 8:12 PM
  • Formerbride
    VIP June 2019
    Formerbride ·
    • Flag
    I used theknot.com.. I had no issues with it! We did RSVP via the website and no one had an issue. We got emails everytime someone RSVP'D.
  • Allie
    Master August 2019
    Allie ·
    • Flag

I love my Zola website. Easy to set up, pretty layouts, and no glitches or trouble RSVPing so far.

• Gen
    Champion June 2019
    Gen ·
    • Flag
    I used the Knot... it was good except it kept deleting the gift data that I filled out.... luckily when I figured it out we hadn’t gotten too many gifts yet and I had remembered who got us what but... it was extremely annoying. At that point we had already sent out the website info though. It worked perfectly for website, registry, guest list, RSVPs, etc. It also lets you export the guest list as an excel sheet, so I just did that and then kept track of gifts in the excel doc.
  • Crystal
    Dedicated September 2019
    Crystal ·
    • Flag
    We’re using the knot and like pp mentioned, we get emails anytime someone RSVPs. Also you have the option to sync with your contact list on your phone and add phone numbers and addresses automatically. Then, when your RSVP date is getting close, it will mass text or email everyone who hasn’t RSVPd who you have contact info listed for. I was also able to add hotel accommodations, things to do, bridal party, our story etc
  • CourtneyBrittain
    Master August 2019
    CourtneyBrittain ·
    • Flag

I'm using WW!

• Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag

We have a WW website and it's...fine. I definitely wouldn't use it if we were doing online RSVPs, I've heard way too many complaints.

• Nikita
    VIP April 2019
    Nikita ·
    • Flag

I used withjoy. The website was completely free - but fairly basic (limited templates with typical features such as adding photos, story, FAQ, etc). My favorite aspect was it allowed me to create free e-vites (and buy matching paper for those we opted to do that with) as well as having a pretty streamless online RSVP system. It also has an app, if that's something you think is useful for you. I used it to see who RSVP's without going into the website or spamming my e-mail. I gave my bridal party access to it so they could also send e-vites for other events.

know it's not the most popular site, but I recommend it.

• Kristen
    VIP June 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    I really like Joy (withjoy.com)! It has been great as far as layouts that I liked, easy-to-use RSVP tool, guest contact features, and ability to embed registry links. Like Nikita mentioned, you can also do your whole guest list and send e-vites (I am not doing this but that’s very convenient)
  • Jessica
    VIP October 2019
    Jessica ·
    • Flag

We switched from WW to Zola and have been very happy Smiley smile I hear good things about the knot too.

• Leah
    Devoted August 2019
    Leah ·
    • Flag
    We used minted and paired our invite suite with the website design and it’s worked out really well! I really liked rsvping for others weddings as well on Zola, very very easy.
  • Brianna N
    Super October 2019
    Brianna N ·
    • Flag

I use the Knot, and I love it! No problems at all!

• Kellie Martinez
    Super October 2019
    Kellie Martinez ·
    • Flag

I'm not going to lie I tell everyone I prefer the knot.. that's what we're using. we paid the $20 or whatever it was to have our own domain "___andkellie.com" which makes it even easier for guests. the only thing that took me a second was figuring out how to add meal options but one quick google search and I was set. Smiley smile If you need any help with it you can message me now that I've figured it out lol

• Natalie
    Devoted January 2021
    Natalie ·
    • Flag

Thanks ladies!

• CDickman
    VIP September 2019
    CDickman ·
    • Flag
    We have not had issues with WeddingWire but some people have. I would tro the knot. A lot of people like Zola but I felt like they were pushing products I did not want down my throat.
  • CDickman
    VIP September 2019
    CDickman ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I have to and already had everything set up to do it that way. We have not had 1 complaint yet but invites not gone out yet. I did put my number and a way to contact me on the invite
  • Chanté
    Beginner November 2019
    Chanté ·
    • Flag
    I'm using Zola since I couldn't get the wedding website feature on WW to work. I've been vwey happy with the variety of templates available, ease of use, and the ability to create different events and indicate who is invited and can RSVP to each.
  • Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag

I'm using wix.com. Super customizable. I have the RSVP page where I linked my email to get a notification when someone actually does it through the site. I have a page with the wedding info and I added a "local activities" as well. I got it set up to where you can click on the photo and it'll take you to their website. I put the address under the photo and I also added a "directions" button. Click that button and the maps page will pop up with address already inserted into the "destination" line. All you would have to do is insert where you would be leaving from. I'm still working on hotel info.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics