We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

K
Savvy May 2021

Badgley Mischka Sale!

Kaelyn, on November 25, 2020 at 11:51 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 9
Saved Save

Just wanted to throw out a PSA... Badgley Mischka direct designer website is doing 25% off everything sale! Excludes final sale only.

Code - CELEBRATE
I just got a pair for under $200 that I’ve been watching for months! I Couldn’t justify spending full price so I’ve been watching the pair. They went out of stock everywhere when they Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus started their Black Friday sales (probably a coincidence). But I got them for less than I would have on either site!! Just had to share the good news for anyone else who has had their eye on a pair but couldn’t justify! ☺️♥️
Hope my dream shoes are as expected!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Jasmine, on November 26, 2020 at 11:19 PM
  • K
    Savvy May 2021
    Kaelyn ·
    • Flag
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar January 2022
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag

That's great! I originally wanted BM shoes and ordered them the other day from a 3rd party because it wasn't on the direct site. Turns out they are no longer in production and it made me want to cry so they offered me a refund.

Luckily, I found a couple of pairs on a resale site called Poshmark and it's cheaper, considering they've been used a little. Although they're not brand new like I was hoping, it's still technically on sale and they're in good condition so I'm happy...as long as no one takes them before I buy them. Which pair did you buy??

• Michelle
    Rockstar April 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    Thanks for the info!
  • K
    Savvy May 2021
    Kaelyn ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    So I actually was looking on poshmark a while back and couldn’t find them in my size! I got a few pairs to see which I like best but this is my favorite pair that I’m hoping works out! Which pair did you go with? Badgley Mischka Sale! 1

• Jasmine
    Rockstar January 2022
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh! Those are cute. I'm looking to get these. I think they'll go with my dress perfectly!
    Badgley Mischka Sale! 2
    Badgley Mischka Sale! 3
    Badgley Mischka Sale! 4

• CountryBride
    Expert April 2022
    CountryBride ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I know this isn't true but I feel like those shoes were made for your dress I love your dress and shoes

• Jasmine
    Rockstar January 2022
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Right!?! That's how I feel. I really hope I can get them before someone else.
  • K
    Savvy May 2021
    Kaelyn ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh my gosh, I love those and the dress 😍😍
    GOALS.
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar January 2022
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! The dress is absolutely amazing. Im dying to get it to alterations. I'm hoping to purchase the shoes within the next few days.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇