Lynne
Super July 2021

Back on track

Lynne, on July 25, 2019 at 11:05 PM Posted in Fitness and Health 0 3
Saved Save

So, a few weeks ago I started to cut back on the amount of what I consumed, cut back on sugars and greasy foods.

That was put on pause because went on a family vacation to see family that I haven't seen in over 20 years. Felt good to see my family. One of my uncle's cooked breakfast everyday, he cooks with grease (he says it's a hillbilly thing. Yes part of my family are hillbillies, simple country folk). Then another uncle made a "hillbilly" breakfast. Then there was a family gathering but NO veggies, only fruit was watermelon). Then our last night in Ohio, we stayed at a hotel across from McDonald's (ate there), ate there, it wasn't the best but better than everything being cooked in grease. I walked 1.5 mile everyday (to get a signal on my phone). So, that kept me busy a little. When we went to the hotel I was in the pool for about 2 hours.

But I have been back for 1 week now and getting back on track has been a struggle. Today was day one of being on track and it feels AMAZING! This past week, I was careful on how much I ate but it was wonderful to get back to cooking and having fruits and veggies.

Tomorrow, I am getting myself back to the gym (I miss going). I have been busy taking a friend to and from work and she stopped going. I was letting that affect my gym attendance. But, not anymore. I told myself that I will NOT be a fat bride again.

3 Comments

• Wendy
    Rockstar August 2020
    Wendy ·
    • Flag
    Awesome!!! As long as you get back on track!!! Stay motivated.
  • Lynne
    Super July 2021
    Lynne ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh I am, more motivation will be when my tiny puppy is big enough for walks. He is only 6 weeks right now.
  • WinesandWhiskey
    Devoted September 2019
    WinesandWhiskey ·
    • Flag
    Awesome! The hardest part is getting back into that rhythm but it sounds like you got this!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics