Skip to main content
Becky
Dedicated May 2015

Azazie

Becky , on November 18, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 30

Has anyone used/heard of Azazie for Bridesmaids dresses? Do you think they're legit? I feel like I hit the jackpot but I'm afraid it's too good to be true. They have the perfect color. http://www.azazie.com/all/bridesmaid-dresses/colors/turquoise?utm_source=prmpin&utm_campaign=ptbridesmaid&pp=0 ...

Has anyone used/heard of Azazie for Bridesmaids dresses? Do you think they're legit? I feel like I hit the jackpot but I'm afraid it's too good to be true. They have the perfect color.

http://www.azazie.com/all/bridesmaid-dresses/colors/turquoise?utm_source=prmpin&utm_campaign=ptbridesmaid&pp=0

30 Comments

• Doublej079
    VIP August 2015
    Doublej079 ·
    • Flag

I've ordered fabric samples from them and gotten them quickly. The only poor reviews are from the same bride in the comments above - I'm going to stick with my decision to go with Azazie. I am chalking the poor reviews up to "you can't make some people happy, ever", and listening to the multiple positive reviews. And TBH, all sample sizes are made for a set of measurements that don't look like most women. They're an average...so as long as your BM's know they are likely going to have to get alterations, it should be fine.

• P
    Just Said Yes August 2014
    Private User ·
    • Flag

NEW UPDATE!

I previously wrote several negative comments about this brand after an unfortunate experience returning a dress. They have since rectified their internal issues and went well out of their way to accomidate me, even when I was no longer their customer. Their service is outstanding and I feel bad for speaking so harshly about them. Give them a shot and, even if things don't work out, they will go the extra mile to ensure you're well taken care of.

• Shanna
    Just Said Yes March 2015
    Shanna ·
    • Flag

Such an amazing company to work with! If you are looking to get good quality service and dresses this is an amazing site! Not only did they get the exact dresses that we needed, they help me problem solve as well! So much better than going to a generic bridal store!!! If you are thinking about using AZAZIE do it!

• J
    Just Said Yes April 2015
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

I received my bridesmaid dress for a wedding I am in this April and am extremely excited at the quality. I always look for reviews and couldn't find many since they are new but think these actually look better than those I've gotten in store and with the custom sizing I could wear tomorrow if I wanted to.

• Doublej079
    VIP August 2015
    Doublej079 ·
    • Flag

I ended up ordering my bridesmaid dresses from them, and when they arrive, I'll let you know what I think, if you want. Just let me know.

• M
    Just Said Yes August 2015
    Marwa ·
    • Flag

• Done & Dusted
    Just Said Yes November 2015
    Done & Dusted ·
    • Flag

I am looking at Azazie and another company for bridesmaids dresses. I sent off an email query about swatches and am hoping that the reply would be prompt - that would help me to test their customer service before i commit. I'm really hoping Azazie comes out in front since theirs is the closest color to my concept..... fingers crossed!

• Kat
    Dedicated October 2015
    Kat ·
    • Flag

Hi Tabitha, I'm thrilled to hear that Azazie's in the running Smiley smile. I'm curious what colors you chose!

• Taylor
    Just Said Yes July 2020
    Taylor ·
    • Flag

Is Azazie legit? Lol, I am looking for a wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses

• Becky
    Dedicated May 2015
    Becky ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes! I had a great experience when I used them 4 years ago for my wedding. Totally recommend them!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics