Weddinglover1991
Dedicated August 2018

August 2018!!

Weddinglover1991, on January 1, 2018 at 2:41 PM Posted in Planning 0 38
Saved

We get married this year!!!! What is on your agenda to plan this January! I am meeting with our potential invitation lady next weekend!

38 Comments

Latest activity by Courtnee, on February 3, 2018 at 3:05 PM
  • Dominique
    Devoted June 2018
    Dominique ·
    • Flag
    Buying invitations, booking a caterer, and bridesmaid dress shopping are my goals for January. If I could get even more done, that’ll be great!
  • Weddinglover1991
    Dedicated August 2018
    Weddinglover1991 ·
    • Flag

Ooh yes I want to finalize the bridesmaid dresses this month too! What kind of styles are you looking at?

• M
    Dedicated September 2020
    Mari ·
    • Flag
    Booking the venue, getting my dress, getting the invitations done.
  • Stephanie
    Super March 2018
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    I need to make some major headway this month! Meeting with my venue director later this month to plan logistics and decor, need to order additional envelopes for invitations since the free ones from Vistaprint were rather see through.. still need to get a veil and floral hairpiece and shoes.. and figure out my jewelry situation. Order FH’s wedding band.. address invitations to send out by the end of the month.. Come up with lists of people to invite to showers and bachelorette party.. it’s going to be a wild month!
  • Emily
    Beginner March 2018
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    Everything!!! We’ve been engaged for a year, and had a wedding date set for this upcoming Saturday, but had to postpone in July. Well we decided to finally set a date right before Christmas for March 11th and I’m scrambling to get everything done! Ahhh!!
  • K
    Savvy August 2018
    Kate ·
    • Flag

Getting married 8/18/18!!! On my list for this month: book a florist, talk to our ceremony musician (a bagpiper), finish up bridesmaids dresses, and talk to our officiant about what he needs to do (a friend from college). Hopefully we can finish more than that!

• MrsPreach2018
    Master August 2018
    MrsPreach2018 ·
    • Flag
    Start shopping for bridesmaids dresses, finalize our guest list, start looking at invitations. I'd also like to finish our website and registry, took a break from anything wedding related over the holidays.
  • C
    Dedicated August 2018
    Courtney ·
    • Flag
    All we have left is ordering invitations and finding a ceremony musician!
  • Orchids
    Master March 2018
    Orchids ·
    • Flag

HMU trial and engagement shoot!

• Shinee
    Expert September 2018
    Shinee ·
    • Flag

Fortunately we don't have a whole lot left to do before our September 2018 wedding so I'm taking it easy this month. Our STDs will probably go out within the next week or two. Next month, we'll be doing cake testing and will be booking our cake vendor Smiley smile

• Kinkerb
    Dedicated August 2018
    Kinkerb ·
    • Flag
    Send out STDs, go over decor with the venue, possibly do bridesmaids dresses. We did a lot early because it’s a DW and we went in Sept to do tastings and walk through.
  • A
    Expert January 2019
    Anakaren ·
    • Flag
    When are you girls telling your bridesmaids to have their dresses bought ? .... I ask because my wedding is August 04.18
  • Erica
    VIP August 2018
    Erica ·
    • Flag
    Our date is 8/5/18. This month we have to finalize our guest list to send out our STDs by the end of Jan. We also have to select the color blue we want for the groomsmen, go for round two of bridesmaid dress shopping and speak with officiant for wedding counseling dates, etc.
  • FutureMrsN14
    Super July 2018
    FutureMrsN14 ·
    • Flag
    I am taking the rest of the bridesmaids to get their dresses next weekend! And we are planning to do our registry next! Other than that, I want to play with centerpiece ideas Smiley smile
  • A
    Expert January 2019
    Anakaren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hi are you having your bridesmaids get their dress this month if not this month when will you have them get it ?
  • SweetAugustBride
    Super August 2018
    SweetAugustBride ·
    • Flag

Getting my STD's ready to be sent out, book our caterer (the place told FH to wait until after the new year. So now we are waiting for them to call us), start bridesmaids dress shopping, book a DJ, and to start our registry. So many things to hopefully get accomplished!

• A
    Just Said Yes August 2018
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Date twins!! I’m getting so excited!
  • SweetAugustBride
    Super August 2018
    SweetAugustBride ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh hey there date twins!!! Smiley winking

• Sarah Katreen
    Dedicated August 2018
    Sarah Katreen ·
    • Flag
    We are 8/18/18 too! We are interviewing a DOC tomorrow, wedding dress shopping on Saturday, looking at cakes and alcohol selection, starting on decorations, looking at rentals, and our engagement party is at the beginning of February. And we are finishing up our website. Wow!
  • FutureMrsN14
    Super July 2018
    FutureMrsN14 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I’m 7/27/18 and I know it’s a little early but half of my girls actually got their dresses in the fall, I’m taking the other half to get theirs on Saturday Smiley smile I wanted to space out costs for them as my two other friends did last year. They liked the idea and I’ve been set on the dresses for about a year...I’m using Weddington Way and they have 19 styles in each color Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics