Stephanie
Devoted July 2018

Atlanta welcome bags! What to include?

Stephanie, on April 19, 2018 at 10:37 AM Posted in Georgia Planning 2 6
Saved
Ok Atlanta brides and grooms, what should I put in our welcome bags? We have a lot of OOT guests and we are getting married in midtown so I want the welcome bags to include some Atlanta things. Right now, Iam thinking a can of coke (or bottle but bulk coke cans are easier to find), and an Atlanta city pass (info and discounts on things to do downtown/midtown for guests who want something to do during the day Saturday). I also want to include standard things like waters and mini packets of Advil. Give me some ideas please! Thanks!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on April 24, 2018 at 4:15 PM
  • A
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Andrea ·
    • Flag
    Varsity hats, maybe a centennial park map or Olympics memorabilia, falcons cup to go with the coke...
  • H
    Beginner July 2018
    Holly ·
    • Flag

We are getting married out near Athens in July and we are doing a Terrapin and Creature Comforts beer in our welcome bags. You could do a SweetWater beer!

• J
    Beginner March 2019
    Janelle ·
    • Flag
    Sunglasses with yalls names on it
  • C
    Beginner September 2018
    Courtney ·
    • Flag
    I am adding peanut brittle for the GA peanuts, and peach rings because real GA peaches would get too easily bruised.
  • E
    Just Said Yes January 2021
    Erika ·
    • Flag
    Small jars of Peach preserves or a Peach would be cute, since we are Georgia peaches.
    I may be able to give you a connection for the peach preserves.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Definitely some peach candies or something peach-themed!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics