ASMini914
Super September 2019

Artifact Uprising Black Friday?

ASMini914, on November 19, 2019 at 11:27 PM Posted in Planning 0 4
Saved Save
Does anyone know if Artifact Uprising typically has Black Friday sales? I have 3 parent albums and several prints in my cart with a 15% off code that ends Thursday, but not sure if it’s worth waiting to see if there’s a potentially better deal around the corner.

4 Comments

• Yoice
    Rockstar March 2019
    Yoice ·
    • Flag
    I’m not sure if they’ll have black sale deals but probably cyber Monday deals. I found getting better deals online during cyber Monday than Black Friday.
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad ·
    • Flag

Hey there!!

I did a little digging and found that in 2018 they offered 20% off for their Black Friday sale. I obviously don’t know what to expect for Black Friday this year so if you are anxious to get your order in, personally I would use the discount code that you currently have. That’s me being overly cautious though!!

• ASMini914
    Super September 2019
    ASMini914 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I know, I looked up theirs BF sales from the last few years, it looks like they switch them up a bit, but the biggest they do is 20%, which ended up only being a $50 difference with what I was ordering. I ended up just submitting my order with their current code to be safe. I’m using them as Christmas gifts, so I figured it was better than waiting and waiting and not having them in on time!
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Good idea! That's another thing to check off your to-do list! 😊

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics