Arizona Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Arizona? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Arizona has to offer.

Members

Discussions

K
Off the rack - last minute dress options
Kat, on June 10, 2021 at 2:35 PM

Hello - any ideas for places with last minute (a couple months to prep) off the rack dress options? I’ve tried David’s and a few other places. Looking for places that have some smaller sample sizes so...

Elly, Aug 26, 2021 4 25
Allaura
Plated Dinner
Allaura, on August 9, 2021 at 1:53 PM

Hey everyone! Just curious if anyone has a good rec for a catering service that serves rib eye and will do a plated service as well as passed hor d'oeuvres in Tucson. My fiancé and I are looking at a...

Lynnie, Aug 11, 2021 1 22
E
What's the weather out there?
Elly, on May 9, 2021 at 6:18 AM

I am looking at venues in Arizona since my fiancé and I love the state (but don't currently reside there due to our jobs). We want to take into consideration what the weather is typically like in the...

Elly, Jul 16, 2021 9 46
Justice
Elopement or wedding??
Justice, on July 22, 2021 at 12:37 PM

Hi everyone! My fiancé and I got engaged this January and we’re planning on having a wedding here in Arizona February of 2023. We are having a long engagement because wedding venues and weddings in...

Kari, Jul 26, 2021 2 40
Jennifer
Arizona Wedding - Lake Pleasant
Jennifer, on August 2, 2021 at 2:55 PM

Hi! We are looking at Lake Pleasant in Arizona for a wedding at the amphitheater and were wondering if anyone knows anything about the amount of boat traffic there is in early October? Thanks

Lynnie, Aug 3, 2021 1 18
J
Wedding at lost Dutchman state park
Jessica, on April 20, 2021 at 3:15 AM

Wanting to get married at a site within this Arizona state park at Superstition Mountains. Anyone get married here or planning too?

Alyssa, Jul 30, 2021 2 85
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics