Skip to main content

Arizona Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Arizona? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Arizona has to offer.

Members

Discussions

A
Please Help
Alainna, on August 26, 2022 at 12:42 AM

Hey everyone, I’ve searched high and low for venues and we are having no luck finding an affordable one in Arizona. Anyone have any suggestions? Let me know! We are getting pretty discouraged

Imani, Aug 26, 2022 3 20
S
Makeup Please!!! Tight Beat!!!
Symmone, on April 29, 2022 at 2:51 PM

I am looking for someone who can do this!!! I want the same colors EVERYTHING... Just like this!!! Please & Thank you.

Symmone, Apr 30, 2022 5 112
B
Plus Size dress shopping
Brittany, on March 12, 2022 at 11:48 PM

I live in Tucson, Az. I have a relatively small budget for my dress. I and short and plus size. Besides David's Bridal, where else has a good selection of plus size dresses for a reasonable price? I'm...

Suzanne, Jul 8, 2022 3 82
Maggie Waukon
Reception & lodging
Maggie Waukon, on April 8, 2022 at 9:59 AM

Hey y’all!!! Just started planning our big day!! I’m fairly new to the Az area and really need to find a place for our reception that will have lodging or cabins/houses on site would be ideal. My...

Symmone, Apr 13, 2022 2 44
C.j.
Security
C.j., on January 9, 2022 at 7:14 PM

Thinking of hiring security of some kind for our wedding. About 5 hours or so, in Arizona. Been dealing with so much MIL to be drama since my fiancé proposed and he uninvited her. But the rumor is she...

C.j., Jan 10, 2022 4 49 1
M
Looking for a seamstress / alterations shop near Glendale and Peoria
Mabelle, on January 27, 2022 at 2:51 PM

Hello ladies, do you know any seamstress (preferably in Peoria or Glendale) who does wedding dress alterations? Went to David's Bridal shop and I can't afford the quote they gave me. Appreciate your...

Mabelle, Jan 27, 2022 3 30
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics