I don't know what to do!!!
Our August 8th wedding is on for the moment, but I keep having a battle internally about holding onto hope or jumping the gun and postponing while it's early. We have a back up date at our venue of Sept 25th, 2021. If we do postpone until next year, FH and I will have a wedding ceremony with our immediate family on our original date, and have a vow renewal next year with our big reception.
All of our family members think we should be fine by August and they're telling us to keep going forward. We haven't send out invitations yet (which should've been done last month). I would just hate to send out the invitations and then cancel the wedding (and eat the cost of postage!)
Are any other August brides holding onto hope?