Nicole
Super August 2020

Airbrush makeup?

Nicole, on July 8, 2021 at 4:30 PM Posted in Hair and Makeup 0 7
Saved
What’s your experience with it? Did you like it or no? I had my makeup trial with airbrush and it looked good, but not sure how it lasts throughout the day since I had my trial later in the day and only had it on for 3 hours at most.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Janae, on October 11, 2021 at 8:15 PM
  • Sharonda
    Rockstar January 2021
    Sharonda ·
    • Flag

It definitely lasts. I wore my airbrush makeup for about 10 hours (and I remember thinking it took me just as much time to take it off . . . I went through an entire pack of makeup remover wipes to remove the makeup that night!! LOL!!). You'll be just fine!

• Christina
    Just Said Yes June 2022
    Christina ·
    • Flag

A few years ago I planned my sisters Wedding and had her do airbrush makeup, it was amazing her makeup looked fresh the entire time. I am going to have it done for my wedding next summer.

• Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    I had air brush for my wedding and it lasted all day and night. We got married on the Florida beach in May and it was hot and it still held up. I highly recommend it.
  • Rosie
    Rockstar February 2022
    Rosie ·
    • Flag

I haven't had it, but decided against it as you couldn't use a setting spray with it.

I feel more comfortable with traditional makeup - I know what brands last on me, and feel confident I'll get the result I want.

• Cool
    Super July 2020
    Cool ·
    • Flag
    I do not like airbrush makeup but I think it’s personal preference. I hate the way it looks on my skin but I run dry.
  • Meghan
    Master October 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag

I had airbrush makeup for my wedding and loved it. It was super lightweight and it lasted all day.

• Janae
    Devoted September 2021
    Janae ·
    • Flag

I opted not to do airbrush, to give my face a lighter, more natural look. I had no issues whatsoever with makeup not lasting throughout the day. Hope that helps!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics