McKenzie
Dedicated August 2020

Addressing Save the Dates

McKenzie, on July 26, 2019 at 6:34 PM Posted in Planning 0 6
Saved Save
I ordered our save the dates through staples, I couldn’t figure out how to add personalized address labels. How are you guys doing it? I am so lost! TIA!

6 Comments

• Meghan
    Rockstar October 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag
    The company we ordered through printed our envelopes for us. Same for our invitations. They also printed our return address for us.
  • Wendy
    Rockstar August 2020
    Wendy ·
    • Flag
    I wrote them by hand!!!
  • Laree's
    Devoted May 2021
    Laree's ·
    • Flag
    You can buy blank Avery address labels from staples or office max in different sizes and shapes. Then go online to Avery.com and use their templates to create your return address labels but you’d have to enter in the address one by one for your addressing labels. I’d print two of each so you have them come invitation time too. You can even add pictures, logos, etc. just an idea, it’s most likely what I’m going to do.
  • Colleen
    Dedicated May 2020
    Colleen ·
    • Flag
    I printed directly on the envelope. I used pages but you can use any word program. Choose a template, correct size envelope, and then type whatever you want. I put the envelopes in my printer and just sent the paper size on the printer. It took a few trial envelopes to make sure the placement was correct.

You can google how to to do this also.
  • Mandi
    Master October 2020
    Mandi ·
    • Flag
    I just wrote them by hand. Doing the invitations the same way. We're only sending 115 invites out, so it was super easy.
  • Tracy
    Just Said Yes March 2020
    Tracy ·
    • Flag

We used Avery labels and printed them at home and made a little date night out of Save The Date envelope stuffing, stamping and addressing. It was actually pretty fun.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics