We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

G
Dedicated August 2021

Accessories!

Gianna, on June 9, 2020 at 4:23 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 8
Saved Save
Hi! Does anyone know of a good place to look for jewelry besides Etsy and davids bridal?! I鈥檓 having a hard time finding the right jewelry for my dress. Thanks in advance 馃槉

8 Comments

Latest activity by Shelby, on June 9, 2020 at 11:41 PM
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle Online
    • Flag

If you have a local mall, then places like claires or charming charlies has a ton of cute accessories.

• Jana
    Rockstar October 2022
    Jana
    • Flag

Pretty much anywhere that sells jewelry. Macy's, Dillards, Kohls, etc. What are you looking for?

• Mrs. S
    Super November 2019
    Mrs. S
    • Flag
    I got mine at JCPenney
  • Kerin
    Rockstar February 2021
    Kerin
    • Flag

What are you envisioning? I found a very pretty and ornate comb for my hair at JJs House (online) when I bought my dress, and I also found some pretty and simple necklaces and earrings at Kay Jewelers (also ordered online).

I would just browse online and, if you would rather see it in person before you buy it, stick to stores that are in your area so you can see if they show it in stock there.

Accessories! 1

• Elizabeth
    Super June 2021
    Elizabeth
    • Flag

I would check out the jewelry depts. of all the department stores you can think of. They normally have good selection and will have lower prices than DB, Kay's, etc. for jewelry you may only wear one day.

• Super August 2020
    • Flag
    If you have an idea of the type of jewelry you want, you can just Google it (example, I searched for gold climber earrings) and click on images. The first few rows that come up are usually products (aka ads) so it's easy to figure out where to buy them. Also, if you click on a picture, it brings up similar items, so you end up with choices.
  • Bridalbaddie2020
    Dedicated September 2020
    Bridalbaddie2020
    • Flag
    I bought my accessories on amazon.
  • Shelby
    Expert November 2020
    Shelby
    • Flag
    I haven鈥檛 bought my accessories from them, but I have been buying my gifts for everyone from here. It is called paparazzi, the jewelry is $5. Some of the pieces are super cute too and a great price!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles