Skip to main content
Traci
Devoted May 2025

a glamorous fairytale

Traci, on July 18, 2022 at 8:05 AM Posted in Style and Décor 0 5
Saved
I was wondering how I could decorate the reception space in a glamorous fairytale way..... lots of candles? Lighting? Drapery?? Diamonds(fake deco) I do want a multi course sit down meal. Any suggestions.
Thanks.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Traci, on July 19, 2022 at 2:56 PM
  • Imani
    Rockstar July 2022
    Imani ·
    • Flag
    I’d suggest looking on Pinterest. They have so many different ideas you can choose from when picking what type of decor you like. Their inspiration photos are really helpful.
  • W
    VIP September 2020
    Willow ·
    • Flag
    I'd go as natural as possible. Lots of greens, tiny string lights, candles, sheer ivory drapery. I'd skip fake diamonds and the kind of things that obviously look like a cheap imitation. Sometimes less is more
  • Traci
    Devoted May 2025
    Traci ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you💜
  • Michelle
    Rockstar August 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

I guess it would be according to your definition of fairytale? To me, I think traditional, light and airy white/ ivory drapery, spotlight, white dancefloor, real jewels. I can imagine a fog machine for your first dance and a custom monogram light for your initials. As for glamorous, I think modern. You could go maximalist or minimalist and oomph the color. Or black, white, and gold. Tiaras for either? Best wishes!

• Traci
    Devoted May 2025
    Traci ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    All good ideas, yeah I'll OMIT the real jewels.
    Thanks

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics