Amanda
Dedicated June 2019

90% chance of rain!!!!

Amanda, on June 4, 2019 at 5:24 PM Posted in Planning 0 7
Saved Save
They upped the chance of rain to 90% on Saturday! I’m so bummed! I don’t mind having the ceremony inside, but that means no outside photos! Ugh! Any advice?

7 Comments

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I'm sorry to hear! Were you looking for greenery and just photos in an outdoorsy with plants and flowers type of feel? If so then maybe you can find a place that has a greenhouse to take photos that way you get some greenery and flowers?
  • Lauren
    Super September 2019
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

Check weather.com for hourly updates. You may get a break in rain for an hour to get photos. cloudy/stormy photos look awesome! If not grab a clear umbrella and take some romantic rainy photos! Also it's good luck!Smiley heart

• B
    Devoted July 2017
    Becky ·
    • Flag

My brother and SIL got great photos in the middle of a tropical storm - just look for a little lull in the rain drops and get a cool umbrella

• Sexypoodle
    VIP October 2020
    Sexypoodle ·
    • Flag
    Maybe there are spots at your venue that are outside yet covered, like a patio. Or maybe there’s an extra large picture window that you could stand in front of with the outdoors behind you
  • Melissa
    Devoted May 2021
    Melissa ·
    • Flag
    Fingers crossed that it’s only an hour or so in the day and not the whole day! Start praying to the weather Gods!
  • Allison
    Just Said Yes August 2020
    Allison ·
    • Flag
    I've seen some really cute wedding photos with umbrellas! Pinterest Smiley smile
  • latasha
    VIP September 2019
    latasha ·
    • Flag
    Rain photos sometimes make really great photos. Not sure about putting your wedding party through that but maybe you and your love would be willing to do some. Here’s some I googled

90% chance of rain!!!! 1

90% chance of rain!!!! 2

90% chance of rain!!!! 3

Comment on this discussion