Futuremrsv
Super October 2020

2020 brides

Futuremrsv, on May 29, 2019 at 12:49 PM Posted in Planning 0 19
Saved Save
Im officially 513 days away from the wedding. Still so far away.
Currently we are focusing on booking vendors and buying some decor here and there.
What are all the 2020 brides working on right now?

19 Comments

• Kelsey
    VIP September 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag

471 days for me! Right now I'm just working on gathering the small things for the wedding, i.e. things I would probably forget about by this time next year. I have my venue, dress, DJ, photographer, hair person and my aunt is making my cupcakes. Next I know I need to contact the caterers that are approved by my venue and set something up with them. I'm kind of waiting a bit on that one, because I want to see if we have enough in the budget to do plated instead of buffet.

• Jessica
    VIP June 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag

373 days! We have all of the major things booked except hair and makeup. I am working on DIY projects and getting lists of things together that I still need to do/ cant forget to do. I am planning on having everything done by the end of the year! We will see lol.

• Brooke
    Dedicated October 2020
    Brooke ·
    • Flag
    I'm 492 days away! I have venue, food, photography and bar booked. Still need to book dj and cake. I have slowly started making some of my decor, and buying things here and there. My girls have their dresses (we ordered offline) and shoes (i made them when asking to be my bridesmaids). I am making my guestbook, so I am starting to work on that soon, starting to make ideas for kids activities.
  • Heather
    Expert April 2020
    Heather ·
    • Flag

324 days! Every vendor is booked! We are going to send out STDs tomorrow! Next up on the list for the next two months is FH's tux, dress fittings, bridesmaid dress searching, and flowers.

• Michele
    Beginner October 2020
    Michele ·
    • Flag

I feel really behind. 513 days here and finalizing the venue contact shortly. Then to do the caterer (who includes wedding planning in their package so woot) then the dress! Which I legit can not wait to start trying dresses on.

• Lauren
    Rockstar February 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

275 days away (Leap Day)! We got engaged on Easter and already have all our decorations/centerpieces bought and vendors booked except for ceremony music! I am picking up all our plate chargers tonight that I bought from someone off Facebook and am about to order all the chair sashes. My first dress fitting is on 6/14, and our engagement shoot and cake tasting are on 6/28. Once the engagement pictures come back, we'll send out the STDs!

• Tiffany
    Dedicated April 2020
    Tiffany ·
    • Flag
    316 days for me! I have all my vendors except hair & make up..I go for my trial on July 13th. Right now I’m just pinning ceremony/aisle and reception decor on Pinterest, I am the most indecisive person ever so this is the hard part lol
  • Meghan
    Devoted April 2020
    Meghan ·
    • Flag

We have the venue and caterer booked. Ordered save the dates yesterday. Meeting with a photographer Friday. Next week I'm visiting my mom and going dress shopping. Just ordered color swatches for bridesmaid dresses. We also have ceremony/dinner music booked and have an idea on DJ, just need to make it official!

• Emily
    Super April 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag

331 Days for me! I have most of my big things out of the way. I have my venue (which includes food, cake, centerpieces), DJ, photographer, dress, hair & makeup. We made our master guest list and plan on sending our save the dates by Labor Day. I have plans for some DIYing, but I haven't started anything yet. My goal is to get a majority of my decorations that I am DIYing done by the end of the year so I have plenty of time. My venue is pretty much all inclusive so until I hear from their wedding coordinator to start planning things, I'm just kind of sitting around.

• Talia
    Super October 2020
    Talia ·
    • Flag

499 for me! We booked our venue, photographer and DJ. I booked my hair(it's actually my cousin! She's done plenty of work for like celebs and fashion weeks, I'm happy) Next is my dress, which i think in 2 weeks i will start to look!

• Holly
    Devoted June 2020
    Holly ·
    • Flag
    380 days for me! Feeling pretty behind but we’ve been busy with other stuff - I do NOT recommend deciding to move in the middle of wedding planning, lol. So far we just have venue and photographer booked, with our engagement shoot in July. I’m going dress shopping in two weeks (yay!!) Think I decided on the bridesmaid dresses colors, after ordering 5 million swatches, so we just need to officially ask our wedding party! Once we’re in our new place next weekend, I’m hitting the ground running because I’m starting to feel anxious
  • Stephanie
    Devoted November 2020
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

533 days for me and wow I feel a little bit behind, I was here thinking I had plenty of time! We have our venue booked which also includes our catering and cake. I've also been reaching out to vendors for my DJ, flowers, photography and photo booth but it takes so much time weeding through what they all offer and all their reviews! I think I may be able to book photography and photo booth by next month. I have my first dress appt this week and I just asked my bridesmaids this past weekend.

• Bella
    Dedicated May 2020
    Bella ·
    • Flag
    Exactly one year today for me! We are doing a destination wedding and I just booked our resort for 10 nights. Save the dates are in the mail from a different country and the wait is killing me!
  • Lisa
    Devoted October 2020
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    499 days! We have our venue (which includes,
    food, bar, DJ, officiant, photographer & cake), floral, hair & makeup booked. I think all we need is our limo for our departure and hotel room for the night! 😊 So happy to have found a great semi inclusive venue. Right now we are just throwing ideas around as far as a few guest to or not to invite and purchasing little items here and there, like champagne flutes.
  • Monique
    Devoted August 2020
    Monique ·
    • Flag

449 days left! We're looking at venues, found a florist, baker and have started DIY's.

• Oriana
    Dedicated May 2020
    Oriana ·
    • Flag
    358 days for me!!!!!
  • Tammy
    Beginner October 2020
    Tammy ·
    • Flag
    I am getting married on October 10, 2020. I am looking for venues & places for my reception. I am not having much luck so far. I am working with a small budget.
  • Arkilia
    Super October 2020
    Arkilia ·
    • Flag
    I am getting married on October 10. I have booked our ve
  • Arkilia
    Super October 2020
    Arkilia ·
    • Flag
    Venus, DJ, bakery and our honeymoon

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more