If you and your spouse were newly dating would you bring him/her to a wedding?
According to Cosmopolitan there are 10 things you should know before doing so:
1. Unless you specifically state otherwise, he's going to consider this a date.
2. Getting a plus-one for a wedding is like getting a dog: You better make sure you can handle the responsibility.
3. Don't invite someone you barely know.
4. If you are interested in some other dude at the wedding, go by yourself.
5. Don't expect him to go halfsies on the gift.
6. Establish that he is OK with dancing a lot.
7. Don't even bother asking for a plus-one if you're in the bridal party.
8. DO NOT EVEN TRY TO CATCH THE BOUQUET.
9. Make sure he owns a suit.
10. You owe him one.
Check out the full article here: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a60396/things-to-know-before-asking-someone-to-a-wedding/
What are your thoughts on these ten tips?