Zoë Elizabeth Make Up Artist Reviews

63 Reviews for Zoë Elizabeth Make Up Artist

• Aline

Aline Bechara · Getting married on 08/02/2021

AMAZING Makeup and Hair

I found Zoë on instagram and hired her to do makeup and hair for my bridesmaids and I for my destination wedding in Tulum. Zoë was extremely professional, helped to confirm my booking quickly, and was a pleasure to work with, from beginning to end.

Once I had booked with Zoë, she emailed me detailed instructions on everything to prep so that the day of the event makeup and hair went smoothly. No guessing games, easy!

The day of, Zoë and her team showed up on time, and completed a gorgeous makeup and hair look for my for all my bridesmaids and I in the time frame that she had communicated to me. She had me pick out some photos for inspiration, and she absolutely blew it out of the ballpark with how well she duplicated the ideas, and I would say she even did BETTER than what I had shown to her.

I would highly recommend Zoë and her team! Absolutely loved their work!

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Shambra

Shambra Frazier · Getting married on 09/02/2020

Zoe is a MUST HIRE! Simply the BEST!

I was extremely fortunate that Zoe was available for my wedding day and if she is open on your date, I highly recommend you book her! Zoe did my make-up and Dani styled my hair. THEY WERE INCREDIBLE! You cannot find a better team! From the initial email to the minute I hugged them goodbye, everything was easy, fun, and perfect. I cannot rave enough about these two artists. Their passion combined with amazing talent make them the most impressive artists I've ever met. They were timely, organized, professional, kind, and FUN! We joked about the "intangibles" of being a world class artist on the "big day" and Zoe and Dani nailed them flawlessly. What are intangibles? They are the little things that they make happen despite them being far out of their job description. Zoe helped me beyond just make-up. She was supportive and creative, making my day perfect. Our Mothers were very nervous to get H&MU because they've never had an artist that gave them a natural and glamorous look. I am thrilled to say that they found that with Zoe and Dani and not only did they truly look absolutely gorgeous, they felt it and it showed! They were glowing and so happy with their hair and make-up; it was just incredible to see them so happy. Zoe and Dani are extremely knowledgeable and will execute your vision perfectly and give you an experience that will exceed your greatest expectations. I chose to keep them with me past the regular session because I worried that my hair may fall due to humidity and through many happy tears and a serious dance session I still looked just as fresh and perfect as I did when I first stepped off the chair. If you are looking for the best, you've found them!

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • Jada

Jada Zieg · Married on 05/05/2020

Beautiful Makeup Done By The Sweetest Chick

Zoe was so sweet! She did my bridal makeup and my two bridesmaid's makeup. None of us wear that much makeup on the regular so when booking a makeup artist, I was worried they would do too much. She did exactly what I wanted! It was natural, but still really beautiful. My highlighter on my cheeks and bronzer on my chest area looked amazing in photos!! She also used a lot of high end brands that I was familiar with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married in the area. Not only was she a great artist, she was incredibly nice and enjoyable to be around during the busy morning of the wedding.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget Kelly · Married on 03/17/2020

Destination Wedding Dream Team

We had an amazing experience with Zoe. She was professional, easy and quick to communicate with, and we loved the time we got to spend with her and her team. Zoe was flexible when I changed plans and updated the itinerary as needed. She and her team worked efficiently though 9 ladies with different wants/looks and gave us great hair advice!

We feel lucky to have had her on our wedding and would recommend her for anyone looking for an incredible makeup and hair team for their special day. THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Leena

Leena Hamad · Married on 03/07/2020

Zoe is amazing!

Zoe was amazing from the beginning and was so easy/nice to work with. I have never loved getting my hair/makeup professionally done but Zoe was so helpful during the trial session and made sure I loved every aspect of both hair and makeup. Zoe and her team not only are amazing at what they do, but they are so friendly on the day of and helped put me at ease on the wedding day. I had 10 bridesmaids have their hair and makeup done with Zoe and her team and everyone is still raving about how much they loved the way they looked!! A huge THANK YOU to Zoe and her team for being such incredible people and for being such a huge, successful part of my wedding day!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Erin Dunlap · Married on 03/05/2020

Amazing! Book with them now

Zoë and her team were AMAZING! They showed up right on time and made the whole process not just stress free but FUN! Everyone of the ladies loved their hair & makeup. They were professional and thorough. Even when I wasn’t sure what I wanted, they never made me feel stupid and were happy to give ideas/insight. I opted to add a couple hours for retouches bc I got married in Mexico and knew I’d be hot. They made me feel like a movie star! They did retouches and came out during pics to make sure I continued to look fabulous. All of our hair & makeup looked great the whole night! I could not be happier. We had a blast with them! Never thought the hair & makeup team would be such a big part of my wedding day memories! 😊 thank you guys!

Sent on 03/25/2020

Bree Lavender · Married on 02/29/2020

Wedding party makeup

I honestly couldn’t speak higher of Zoe & her team. They were so accommodating and incredible at their job! They took the time to understand exactly what we wanted! They were enthusiastic and ensured the day was as seamless and easy as possible. I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Alexandrea Rose · Married on 02/19/2020

Absolute Perfection

I cannot put into words how amazing Zoe’s team is! If you are thinking about getting your hair and make up done and want to feel special please look no further! I get my make up done a lot and have NEVER felt so good! She really is the best of the best! My day would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Caroline

caroline osullivan · Married on 02/01/2020

My favorite hair and makeup ever!

Zoe, Sandy and their team are amazing. They did a trial, hair and makeup for my welcome party and then my wedding day hair and makeup along with all of my bridesmaids and moms. I showed them a few pics and described what i wanted and they nailed it. They were more than happy to make changes and try different things in the trial but i didn't even need to. Everything looked perfect for my welcome party and wedding and lasted well in the humidity. My bridesmaids agreed that it was the best hair and makeup we've ever had done. And they were super sweet and relaxing to be around on a potentially stressful day. Highly recommend them! I wish they were closer to me so i could hire them again!!!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Zoë Elizabeth Make Up Artist's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write darling, we had such a wonderful time! I cannot wait to see your gallery :)
  • Amy

Amy Hoang · Married on 01/12/2020

A natural glam for my beach wedding!

I hired Zoe and her team to do my airbrush makeup and hair as well as my bridesmaids hairdos. Zoe and Sandy were so fun and professional. I arranged for a hair and makeup trial the day before our wedding, and having never had professional makeup done, I was really unsure of what I wanted to achieve for my bridal makeup look. Zoe is very good at what she does, and with barely any idea of what I wanted, was able to make me look like a goddess! The airbrush makeup was key as it stayed flawlessly through my wedding welcome party and throughout 8+ hours during my beach wedding/reception. Sandy did all of my bridesmaids hairdos and each one of them looked amazing and stayed put throughout the wedding festivities and lots of dancing. I have a long bob haircut and had purchased a hair vine and Sandy ensured I looked like a boho chic goddess with my hairdo! I'm so happy I found Zoe and her team on Instagram and highly recommend them to any bride looking for hair and makeup in Tulum and surrounding areas!

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 01/10/2020

Truly the best!

Zoe, Sandy, and Angie are the dream team!! They are extremely kind, professional, and you can trust them 100% to make you feel like a model on your wedding day. All the bridesmaids, moms, and family were obsessed with the outcome and that’s hard to do! I can’t thank you all enough for making the process so easy and fun. You made me feel extra special and can’t have imagined working with anyone else! Truly the best!! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Abiola · Married on 12/21/2019

Talented and professional with amazing results

Zoe and Angie were incredibly professional and personable. I felt like I was getting ready for my big day in the company of friends. Zoe was attentive to what my requested look was and went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with the outcome. Despite her amazing talent, she was down-to-earth, a great listener and easy to work with. I was ecstatic about the end result and my husband and guests shared the same sentiment.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Ana Salas · Married on 11/16/2019

Such a Beauty

I enjoyed Zoe’s professionalism her way of understanding how I liked my natural wedding makeup, the funny thing is I had no idea what I wanted until she broke it down and got to know my makeup style. She made me look amazing along with her wonderful team! I give her a 10 + she was truly amazing!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/15/2019

Your one-stop hair & makeup team!

One word: wow!
    Zoe’s team (Daniel, Faral, Angye) were an absolute dream. They completely nailed all my bridal parties’ hair and makeup interests .. both based on our desires & knew exactly how to manage them in the Mexican climate. My own hair and makeup was perfection! The amount of compliments that were showered on our group was only icing on the (wedding) cake compared to the overall experience we endured with them. From the great energy, personalized care, & talent.. zoe’s Team was truly a blessing! I highly recommend you snag their services if you can.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/15/2019

Zoe is the best

If Zoe is available, hire her! She and Sandy did my hair and makeup for my engagement pics, wedding welcome party and wedding and I loved all of it every time. Regardless of what your style is they will nail it. From me wanting to be extra glam, to one of my bridesmaids who doesn’t usually wear makeup, and my mom who has hated how every hair stylist has done her hair, everyone looked and felt flawless. Zoe knew my photographer and was super knowledgeable about what would turn out well in pics (and what wouldn’t). She’s so sweet, laid back and fun to be around. We all want to go back and do it again.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Emma

Emma Chalverus · Married on 11/09/2019

Zoe and Daniel were incredible to work with!

I can't say enough good things about Zoe (makeup) and Daniel Perez-Astoria (hair) from the Zoe Elizabeth team. They were not only professional and kind, but they are truly at the top of the hair and makeup game. I was unable to do a trial but they listened to what I wanted, understood my personal style, and executed it perfectly. I have never felt so beautiful, confident, and like the best version of myself. Zoe and her team are one of the best investments you can make!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Root · Married on 11/08/2019

Professional, Fun, Great Experience All Around

Zoë and Daniel made me and my family look and feel so beautiful on our wedding day. Zoë is a true talent, and it was a great bonus that she and her team are also fun to talk to and be around during this incredible (albeit stressful) time. She can quickly make adjustments if need be, but you can trust her eye! I very much appreciated their professionalism and punctuality. Everything about the experience made me calmer and happier on the wedding day. My Mother especially couldn't stop talking about how beautiful she looked and felt after Zoë and Daniel's hair and makeup! You won't regret this choice!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Karlee

Karlee · Married on 11/07/2019

Hire Zoe if you want to feel like a million bucks

Zoe is the most down to earth, knowledgeable, badass chick ever! She did my bridal make up trial and wedding day make up with 5 others in my group. She really takes the time to get to know you as an individual and your likes and dislikes. Whether it be looking at your style dress or tons of Pinterest inspiration pics, she cares about getting your style down to a T so you feel like the most perfect bride. I had a ton of Pinterest pics that were really overboard for me personally seeing how I do not wear a ton of makeup like my pics were showing. She gave great suggestions on starting off with a tone downed version of my inspiration pics and was willing to add more if I felt like it was necessary, so I didn’t feel like a clown right off the rip. Needless to say, the amount she started with ended up being absolutely perfect. She offered really great suggestions that I didn’t initially come in thinking about, but I’m so glad I took her suggestions. Sandy Mendez did everyone’s hair and was so sweet and attentive to every strand of hair, making sure it was all perfect. They both were absolutely amazing and had a blast with them getting ready. I felt like I had known them forever! I had complements alllll night on the make up and hair. Hiring Zoe and her team was the best decision I made!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 10/11/2019

No pues WOW!

I found zoe through my wedding planner. When I saw Zoe’s work on instagram, I immediately booked her.
    Zoe and her team exceeded my expectations! From makeup to hair to all the ladies in my wedding party.
    Despite the 1000000% humidity, hot climate, & my emotional tears, hair and makeup stayed perfect from beginning to end. I recommend Zoe to ALLLLLL brides.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • laraandian

Lara & Ian HH · Married on 06/29/2019

Very professional and talented team

Very professional and talented team of make-up artists and hair professionals. Zoe and her team was there for 2 of our wedding weekend events, including on the wedding day, when we were at least 9 people doing H&M. I was very happy with both my H&M on both days. I absolutely recommend Zoe and her team. They're flexible, patient and super talented.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Britt

Britt Gooding · Married on 06/23/2019

Zoe made me feel like a goddess on my wedding day

Zoe is an absolute QUEEN! I am from NC and stumbled across her account on instagram, I fell in love with her work immediately. I took a chance and booked her for our destination wedding in Tulum because her reviews were flawless. She also made the booking process super easy. Hair and make-up were very important to my wedding day, because obviously it's the one day when you want to look perfect.
    On the wedding day, Zoe showed up with her team and I'm not gonna lie, I was a hot mess. Our videographer's flight got cancelled and instead of getting video footage at the cenotes the day before like planned, we had to go the morning of the wedding. When Zoe and Sandy showed up, my hair was sopping wet from the cenotes and I was frazzled about time. They were so patient, kind, and helped me get things back on track. We went over the pictures of what I envisioned for hair and make-up. I am normally a "glam girl" when it comes to hair and make-up, and thats what I had in mind. After talking things through, she helped me finesse what I really wanted to look like. I am SO THANKFUL for her guidance. The pictures I initially showed her were very heavy and dark, but she made some great points that steered me in another direction for my look. We had an early evening wedding on the beach, and dark heavy eye make-up would have looked overkill. She ended up giving me a more glowy, beach look but it still had the glam that I was looking for. I had a beautiful copper glow, and it held up like a champ in the June Mexican heat.
    Sandy gave me the perfect half-do that allowed me to wear a flower crown during the ceremony, and take it off for the reception (also, the products she used smelled amazing).
    We started taking photos at 2:00 pm and our wedding ended at 11 pm. When I woke up the next day I had slept in my make-up (oops, tequila), and I swear it still looked amazing, and the fake lashes hadn't budged. (This is the longest review of all time, and props to you if you're still reading.) But honestly, I felt like an absolute goddess on my wedding day thanks to Zoe and Sandy, I truly can't thank y'all enough!!!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Candice

Candice Cunningham · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing hair and makeup

Zoe did an incredible job on myself and my bridesmaids. We were all so happy with our looks.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Rachel Spence · Married on 06/02/2019

Do not hesitate to hire Zoe!

I hired Zoe and her team last minute as my previously hired hair and MUA backed out. I didn’t have time to do a trial so I was very nervous.... As soon as Zoe arrived she put my worries to ease and promised me that she would make sure I got exactly what I hoped for. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup - they were perfect!!!! Zoe did my makeup flawlessly while keeping me looking like ME and not overdoing it! My hair and makeup lasted all day and night through the heat and humidity. Do not hesitate to hire her - she’s incredible (and fun)!!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Celina

Celina Munoz · Married on 06/01/2019

Wish I could have Zoe do my makeup everyday!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Zoe! To start with, she is a great communicator. She responded to all of my emails super quickly (often within an hour!) with thorough and very thoughtful responses to all of my questions. She is also a total boss in terms of running her own business and provided clear pricing, terms, and payment instructions, which may not seem like a super important detail, but it it made my life less stressful and gave me a ton of confidence knowing how detail oriented and organized she was.

And in terms of makeup -- all I can say is she is MAGIC! I have literally never liked my makeup when it's been done by other people, but seeing photos of Zoe's work made me feel like this time it would be different. And it definitely was -- I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, thanks to Zoe and her team (Selene did my hair and was absolutely incredible as well)! They also did hair and makeup for several other family members and everyone looked drop dead gorgeous.

I did do a trial, and I would definitely recommend doing one because it gave us a chance to play with different looks and let me see how my makeup and hair reacted after a few hours in the tropical climate of Tulum. Zoe and Selene were also so incredibly patient with me throughout the whole process, including me asking for wildly different looks (hair down in loose waves vs. an updo with pieces left out vs. a sleek and simple bun, which is what I ultimately went with). I absolutely loved working with them and would do it again in a heartbeat -- cannot recommend highly enough!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Tanya · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing! Zoe and Sandy are the best in Mexico.

No matter what your hair or skin color, Zoe and Sandy will make you look and feel fabulous! They are extremely punctual and professional. They both provide a stress free environment and work to achieve what your goal “look” is. I would use them again and again a million times. They did my hair and make up 3 times for my wedding weekend!

Sent on 06/13/2019